Thread: Greater Richmond OC Breakfast Sat 5/17 9:30AM @ RCD Parham Rd & I-95

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast Sat 5/17 9:30AM @ RCD Parham Rd & I-95

Greater Ricmond OC Breakfast Saturday May 17, 2014
    9:30 AM
    River City Diner
    Parham Rd @ I-95

Tom Swift and his electric jumpstarter may or may not be attending, depending on whethher he shows up or not.

After-party options abound:

Lebanese Food Festival @ St. Anthony Maronite Church 4611 Sadler Rd, Glen Allen goes on till 10 PM
    http://www.stanthonymaronitechurch.org/festival/ gives you most of the info you want to know. We have OCd there in the past with no unfriendly omments.
    Take out orders can be faxed to 804/273-9914 or called in at 804/346-1161 or 804/270-7234. Use the circle in front of the social hall to park & get your food at the take-pit window inside.

Dominion RiverRock all over the downtown riverfront area. http://www.dominionriverrock.com/
    See coeds mud-wrestling. See soccer moms mud-wrestling. See grannies and grandpas and mommies (the non-demanding kind) and daddies and kids of all ages mud-wrestling. OK, so they call it a mud run - I still say it's mud-wrestling.
    There's music scattered about, and an interactive village where you can interact with stuff like kyaks and yoga and such-like.

There's 140 possibilities listed at http://www.styleweekly.com/richmond/...2004%3A00%3A00

Or you could go home and wash your dirty laundry, or do grocery shopping, or just kick back and watch the mosquitoes breed.

stay safe.
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 05-18-2014 at 07:33 AM. Reason: fixed date, not June yet
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Drafted again. Long night. I WILL see all of you next weekend no matter what.

Regular Member Liberty-or-Death's Avatar
    Thanks Skid, missed breakfast but I am in line at Shane's Rib Shack, number 84 for free ribs, first 100 gets half a rack free.

μολών λαβέ
    Be active.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Started late (mid morning) but did restock my drug stores, gots my hairs cut, and gassed up the white steed before the legs got tired.

Ifn you talked about me, that means you gave someone else a break
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Quote Originally Posted by Liberty-or-Death View Post
    Thanks Skid, missed breakfast but I am in line at Shane's Rib Shack, number 84 for free ribs, first 100 gets half a rack free.

μολών λαβέ
    I'll see your chain restaurant and raise you some local guys working out of a conex box.
    http://saucyswalkupbbq.blogspot.com/
    No smoking at the window (unless it's a cherry blunt!).

And you pretty much WANT to OC there.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit