• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

please note and pass on to others, firearms businesses, etc.

chowda

in obama's continued attack on the second amendment, his admin is using regulations to attack firearms related businesses, trying to kill them off.
this one is the through financial regulations, going after their credit card processing, etc.

so this:

Credit Card Processing by McMillan Merchant Solutions

McMillan Merchant Solutions is a premier merchant service provider that can position your business for success. No matter your industry, we can reduce costs, increase profits and improve customer service with our top rated merchant services. Find out how we can help your business grow and stay ahead in today’s competitive marketplace.

http://www.mmsllc.com/

chowda

i know it's out there, but what i've found is with so many things, it's word of mouth that also gets a lot of people.
you may or may not be surprised at how many firearms businesses that don't know a lot about what's going on in the world outside of their business.