• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bettie Brigade Roller Derby Bout May 24th Lacey

golddigger14s

Activist Member
Good for you - Roller Derby is a lot of fun. We often get teams up here (Victoria) from Port Angeles, Bellingham and the like. Is it the venue that is OC friendly or has the team taken a position on the issue?

The venue, the only team member that I know has a "position" on the issue is my daughter. She is like Michon on the Walking Dead. She prefers long edged weapons (quieter to not attract more zombies), hence her derby name: Zombie Hunt-her.

J1MB0B

I think the people that matter don't have an issue with it. None have said anything to me anyway. I mostly carry concealed but have open carried to more than one bout and several practices.