Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: White House vows CIA will not stage fake vaccine programs.

White House vows CIA will not stage fake vaccine programs.

"As Pakistan suffers a resurgence of polio, a top White House official pledged in a letter dated May 16 that intelligence agencies would foreswear the tactic, which is partly blamed for the spread of the crippling disease. Islamic militant leaders are reluctant to embrace vaccination programs after Pakistani doctor Shakil Afridi attempted to help the CIA track down the Al-Qaeda terror chief through a fake vaccine project.

President Barack Obama's top White House anti-terrorism advisor Lisa Monaco told deans of 13 US schools of public health that CIA chief John Brennan had directed last year that agents would "make no operational use of vaccination programs." "Similarly, the agency will not seek to obtain or exploit DNA or other genetic material acquired through such programs." "This CIA policy applies worldwide and to US and non US persons alike."

http://news.yahoo.com/white-house-vo...pTxygAG3zQtDMD

https://news.google.com/news/rtc?ncl...DG58RrEfNC_1mM

Now we know the modern root of the distrust of vaccines. The FedGov covert-action community has interfered too many times in public health for this to go without consequences.
    Last edited by Nightmare; 05-20-2014 at 06:26 PM. Reason: Again for the hard of reading
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

A vow coming from the White House???
    Uh huh!

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post

Now we know the modern root of the distrust of vaccines. The FedGov covert-action community has interfered too many times in public health for this to go without consequences.
    This is false. The US was giving REAL vaccines to people in Pakistan. In fact, the US is/was responsible for about 95% of all polio vaccinations in Pakistan.

Yes, there was also another motive for giving the vaccinations, but so what.

We were helping hundreds of thousands of children and adults.

So now the muslim loonies don't want us catching Bin Laden (a murderer) so they stop us from giving (free) polio vaccinations and now polio cases go up.

Well, we wouldn't be giving free vaccinations if the stone age muslims savages were giving the vaccinations to their own people !!!

The USA Christians are the good guys here. The Pakistan muslims are the bad guys.
    Last edited by NosePicker; 05-20-2014 at 05:40 PM.

You need a larger historiographic context; see the Guatemala and Tuskegee syphilis experiments. See the contemporary suspicion of vaccine thymerosal as cause of autism. See the burgeoning Post-polio Syndrome. Learn the public health miracle that was the Salk and Sabin vaccines. Oh, and unauthorized radiation exposure experiments.

Quote Originally Posted by NosePicker View Post
    This is false. The US was giving REAL vaccines to people in Pakistan. In fact, the US is/was responsible for about 95% of all polio vaccinations in Pakistan.
    So now the muslim loonies don't want us catching Bin Laden (a murderer) so they stop us from giving (free) polio vaccinations and now polio cases go up.
    Well, we wouldn't be giving free vaccinations if the stone age muslims savages were giving the vaccinations to their own people !!!
    The USA Christians are the good guys here. The Pakistan muslims are the bad guys.
    do you have a cite for your 95% of...? i ask because according to WHO, Pakistan has since 2006 had the highest number of new cases each year.

is that the royal 'WE' being used and how do you know how many of the population were being assisted? are you part of USAID?

wow, stereotyping big time...so you are calling an entire religious group 'savages' and 'bad guys'? nice touch.

how would you like to propose the Pakistanis pay for these vaccinations when their economic growth is only 3% and has been since 2008.

you now equate the CIA to Christians now? Really?

From WHO: The situation in Pakistan is complex. The lowest number of cases reported in one year was 32 in 2007. In 2011, Pakistan reported 198 cases. The remaining focuses lie in three parts of Pakistan: Balochistan Province, Karachi and the Federally Administered Tribal Areas. About 25% of children in Karachi are unvaccinated against polio; in Balochistan ~50% are unvaccinated. In contrast in Afghanistan the unvaccinated rate is ~10%. The difficulty in Pakistan appears to be a lack of trust in the health workers trying to vaccinate the children, fueled partly by the CIA using fake vaccination campaigns as a cover to gather DNA samples from Osama Bin Laden's relatives. (last sentence was reported in 2011 by the Guardian: http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011...bin-ladens-dna)

the last sentence is IMO the main reason Pakistanis have not gotten this disease under control.

ipse
    Last edited by solus; 05-20-2014 at 06:19 PM.
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

White House vows CIA will not stage fake vaccine programs...any more.

...mostly.

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick9 View Post
    Well maybe they want to spray us with bacteria and see what happens...don't laugh, they did it in California.
    In Senate subcommittee hearings in 1977, the U.S. Army revealed that the Army had staged a mock biological attack on San Francisco, secretly spraying the city with Serratia and other agents thought to be harmless.

The goal: to see what might happen in a real germ-warfare attack. The experiment, which involved blasting a bacterial fog over the entire 49-square-mile city from a Navy vessel offshore, was recorded with clinical nonchalance: "It was noted that a successful BW [biological warfare] attack on this area can be launched from the sea, and that effective dosages can be produced over relatively large areas," the Army wrote in its 1951 classified report on the experiment.

You need a larger historiographic context; see the Guatemala and Tuskegee syphilis experiments. See the contemporary suspicion of vaccine thymerosal as cause of autism. See the burgeoning Post-polio Syndrome. Learn the public health miracle that was the Salk and Sabin vaccines. Oh, and unauthorized radiation exposure experiments.
    or the NC castration and spaying program of black, mentally ill population.

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

My god, you are just the pinnacle of enlightenment, aren't you?

FACT : The US was giving REAL vaccinations. Real children were being prevented from getting real diseases.

Banned
    FACT : The US was giving REAL vaccinations. Real children were being prevented from getting real diseases.
    The gov't getting involved in public health issues? Sounds like a disaster waiting to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    The gov't getting involved in public health issues? Sounds like a disaster waiting to happen.
    I'm guessing you had the benefit of either being vaccinated or growing up in a country that had eliminated polio through vaccinations.

Either way, I am guessing you have little to no idea what its like to have polio or have entire generations suffer from polio.

The disaster in Pakistan in that mass amounts of children are not being vaccinated and posters are on this board are cheering that the US is no longer helping to vaccinate children.

Its sad how selfish Americans have become.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    I'm guessing you had the benefit of either being vaccinated or growing up in a country that had eliminated polio through vaccinations.
    Nice fallacy.

Either way, I am guessing you have little to no idea what its like to have polio or have entire generations suffer from polio.
    More fallacy.

The disaster in Pakistan in that mass amounts of children are not being vaccinated and posters are on this board are cheering that the US is no longer helping to vaccinate children.

Read and comprehend better, people are against government socialization, foreign aid, and fake vaccinations!

How about you start a charity group with private funds that would be thousands of times more efficient and offer vaccinations. I might even donate to that cause.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

what disaster are you talking about?

what cheering

let's see now, you previously claimed an entire country was full of 'loonies'; 'bad guys' ; 'savages' ; and we are good guys.

now you are saying americans are selfish...

did you even read the article from the uk from 2011 about the mistrust in the program or you spining just to spin?

ipse
    Last edited by solus; 05-20-2014 at 11:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sudden valley gunner View Post
    Read and comprehend better, people are against government socialization, foreign aid, and fake vaccinations!

How about you start a charity group with private funds that would be thousands of times more efficient and offer vaccinations. I might even donate to that cause.
    The United States was giving REAL polio vaccinations to the Pakistanis.

I am a member of Rotary International and I have done ALOT to bring polio vaccinations to 3rd world countries.

The United States was giving REAL polio vaccinations to the Pakistanis.

I am a member of Rotary International and I have done ALOT to bring polio vaccinations to 3rd world countries.
    Yet that isn't what people are getting upset about! Read and comprehend.

Good for you! Now stop treating people who question the governments motives as heretics.

"Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their

Yet that isn't what people are getting upset about! Read and comprehend.

Good for you! Now stop treating people who question the governments motives as heretics.
    You said it was "fake" vaccinations.

Now for motives.....the motive of the US government in their vaccinations in Pakistan was to catch Bin Laden, a man who assisted in murdering 3,000 Americans.

In the process of trying to catch Bin Laden, the American government prevented hundreds of thousands of children from getting polio.

I guess you have a problem with catching terrorists and preventing disease in children.
    Last edited by NosePicker; 05-20-2014 at 11:54 PM.

Now for motives.....the motive of the US government in their vaccinations in Pakistan was to catch Bin Laden, a man who assisted in murdering 3,000 Americans.

In the process of trying to catch Bin Laden, the American government prevented hundreds of thousands of children from getting polio.

I guess you have a problem with catching terrorists and preventing disease in children.
    No the whole thread topic is......White House vows CIA will not stage fake vaccine programs. So it wasn't me .

LOL....another fallacy based on nonsense and contrary to what I said.

Wanna try again?

No the whole thread topic is......White House vows CIA will not stage fake vaccine programs. So it wasn't me .

LOL....another fallacy based on nonsense and contrary to what I said.

Wanna try again?
    Whoah! Did somebody just play the "for the children" schtick??? Hilarious!
    Last edited by Bernymac; 05-21-2014 at 10:19 AM.

[ ... ]Either way, I am guessing you have little to no idea what its like to have polio or have entire generations suffer from polio.[ ... ]
    In 1957 I had polio-like symptoms of indeterminate origin. I apparently recovered fully but I do pay close attention to current developments and post-polio syndrome.

It is sad how skeptical we Americans have had to become of our government and its covert actions.

Um Bin Laden was a CIA asset who died before 2006.

Also, how the US of A be the good guys when our country is committing terrorist acts against the people of Pakistan?
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

<<snip>>" the agency will not seek to obtain or exploit DNA or other genetic material acquired through such programs." "This CIA policy applies worldwide and to US and non US persons alike."
    Bovine Excrement! The federal government has no qualms whatsoever about collecting any and all information they can about US citizens. They care not one whit for the privacy rights of non-US citizens either. They claim "national security interests" but it's all about controlling the populace and maintaining their own power.
    When rights are outlawed only outlaws will have rights.

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity. - Hanlon's Razor

No American citizen should be willing to accept a government that uses its power against its own people. - Catherine Engelbrecht

Banned

I would love for you to tell us how bin laden "assisted" in murdering 3,000 Americans.......... and so would the FBI since they specifically left out 9-11 on his "Most Wanted" poster for LACK OF EVIDENCE.

Bin Laden was a fictitious boogeyman used to SCARE the "home of the brave" into the never ending War on Terror. A "war" designed to strip this nation of every freedom the "muslim terrorists" supposedly hate us for.

ETA: Also your view on vaccines is as messed up as your knowledge regarding the GWOT. Vaccines in 3rd world countries = Sterilization, it's about POPULATION CONTROL ask Bill Gates.
    Last edited by Jeff. State; 05-21-2014 at 02:58 PM.

You posted this.

You posted about "fake' vaccinations.

Maybe you meant some other operation but the operation in Pakistan was giving REAL vaccinations.

You posted this.

You posted about "fake' vaccinations.

Maybe you meant some other operation but the operation in Pakistan was giving REAL vaccinations.
    Comprehension isn't your strong point is it? The whole thread topic is about fake vaccinations, I never gave my opinion on it one way or another, others stated their opinions, none which fall into your fallacious attacks.
    Last edited by sudden valley gunner; 05-21-2014 at 08:37 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast