• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Thoughts on the Open Carry" Issue" in the US

Vagrant

[video=youtube;93og1x6nwwI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93og1x6nwwI[/video]

Decide for yourself how you wanna debate about this, i posted a long comment in the youtube post... because he is clueless, but at the same time, how do we as carriers truly have debate on this without Anti Gunners getting irrational / illogical?

KainVictus

Wow. His blatant use of the word brandish, not to mention his belief that guns just accidentally go off, shows his ignorance beyond all else. He's not debating anything. In that mans eyes the debate is simple black and white. If we carry we must be dangerous.

JamesCanby

Activist Member
Alexandria, VA at www.NoVA-MDSelfDefense.com
[video=youtube;93og1x6nwwI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93og1x6nwwI[/video]

Decide for yourself how you wanna debate about this, i posted a long comment in the youtube post... because he is clueless, but at the same time, how do we as carriers truly have debate on this without Anti Gunners getting irrational / illogical?

I couldn't even finish listening to this clueless person. I can't imagine why anyone would give any credence to his comments. In answer to your question, our response to the American version of this clueless anti-gun person is to provide facts and statistics rather than emotional blather. In the end result, we are simply not going to change this person's mind nor anyone like him, because his mind is closed to the truth.

dmatting

Anyone can point a camera at their face and hit record. This guy is a fool.

As, such, I refer you to Proverbs 26:4-5 (KJV)
Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.
Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.

countryclubjoe

Never argue with an idiot they will crush you and beat you down with experience.

my .02

ccj

Chief1297

Since he obviously doesn't even know what brandishing is, the rest of his argument is unintelligent. Besides, I thought we solved the British rule problem a couple of centuries ago...