• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Place you can't carry

kevinrocksman

I can't remember but I thought there was a section of this website where you could post up location that had "No gun signs" but since i can't find it I'll post it here. Long story short this place didn't have a sign and the manager was exceptionally rude, then went out and bought a no gun sign. I think is is 100% out of regulation though, what do you think? Anyways this is the PIZZA HUT in ANDOVER, KS. I have called the corporate office and nothing got accomplished.

View attachment 11634

marine0300

Hi Kevin,

If a private business asks you to leave you have to period or face trespassing charges. Yes no gun signs have been decriminalized and you can carry past them but if they ask you to leave just read my previous statement.

In the instance you see a no gun sign don't go into the business or if you have a permit just conceal carry. Make sure and leave them a nice little card on how much business they are losing by posting the gun buster sign.

always be polite and don't bring bad light on gun owners. Always be nice and if possible educate people. Even if you have to go back later and talk personally with the Pizza Hut manager when things are slow for them. We can change hearts and minds and it's worth it doing it one person at time.

Glad your carrying,

Marine0300

kevinrocksman

Hi Kevin,

If a private business asks you to leave you have to period or face trespassing charges. Yes no gun signs have been decriminalized and you can carry past them but if they ask you to leave just read my previous statement.

In the instance you see a no gun sign don't go into the business or if you have a permit just conceal carry. Make sure and leave them a nice little card on how much business they are losing by posting the gun buster sign.

always be polite and don't bring bad light on gun owners. Always be nice and if possible educate people. Even if you have to go back later and talk personally with the Pizza Hut manager when things are slow for them. We can change hearts and minds and it's worth it doing it one person at time.

Glad your carrying,

Marine0300

I conceal carry now and the guy still gives my buddies dirty looks every time they go in there, I no longer go in there. There are many other pizza huts and I gladly go to those with no problem.

To the next guy (wish this would allow me to multi quote) thank you, that is EXACTLY the site I was looking for.