• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

open carriers strike again

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
Actually, it really helps demonstrate what cops think.

He thinks ALL open carry activists are just like the ones that he hears about on TV and writes accordingly.

Gallowmere

I take the opinions of brainwashed minions, about as seriously as I do the average commentator on Reddit...oh, right.

WalkingWolf

And then there are the glass houses...

020713_leg_trooper_guns06.JPG

bead.jpg

checkpointguns3.jpg

tumblr_inline_mlmm2vGdy51qz4rgp.jpg

washington-county-sheriff-with-assault-rifle.jpg

rifle2__t598.JPG

Last edited:

stealthyeliminator

http://www.thebangswitch.com/open-carry-activists-strike-again/

maybe you should start listening to your fellow gun owners.

Police officers were present at Chipotle when the "event of controversy" happened. The fact is that there was no controversy when the event took place, the controversy was maliciously manufactured after the fact. And as MDA was choo-chooing that spoon full of bull-**** toward your mouth, you opened wide and swallowed it whole.

Gallowmere

And that all any one has here. Opinions. Yet it's all treated as fact. All because it's was discussed here.

This is true, for conversations that involve only opinion. The problem with MDA (and other antis, and CC-only, and Fudds) is that they can't let their opinion stand on it's own merit. They have to manufacture ******** to go along with it, in a pathetic attempt to lend credibility to an otherwise flimsy (if not collapsed) point. Either that, or they rely on the emotional scare tactics card....or both.

Logan 5

And then there are the glass houses...

020713_leg_trooper_guns06.JPG
Pump 5 rounds in a person and hope there's no one behind him down the hall in another room (unless the walls are armored).

Drawing down on people, not realizing they look nothing like the perp. About like drawing down on Herve' Villachez while looking for Dr. J.

In the end the cops are making the crisis far worse than it really is, and more often than not it's for a paycheck. Because if they weren't pulling bonuses would they be so willing to threaten people? To deprive them of their rights?

Gallowmere

In the end the cops are making the crisis far worse than it really is, and more often than not it's for a paycheck. Because if they weren't pulling bonuses would they be so willing to threaten people? To deprive them of their rights?

The human ego can be a terrible thing, when the subject is propped up by their own conscience, and their training ingrains a "we are always right; it's us against them" mentality.

Bernymac

I am curious, g21sfpistol, what is your real beef with open-carry? Are you really that upset about the potential political fall-out? Or is there something else about it that bugs you?

I believe it may be suffering from some sort of autism spectrum disorder such as Asperger's. The symptoms are there, although, further tests need to be performed.

I doubt it is getting "bugged" by OC, it is just a topic that it is currently latched onto.

nobama

This is true, for conversations that involve only opinion. The problem with MDA (and other antis, and CC-only, and Fudds) is that they can't let their opinion stand on it's own merit. They have to manufacture ******** to go along with it, in a pathetic attempt to lend credibility to an otherwise flimsy (if not collapsed) point. Either that, or they rely on the emotional scare tactics card....or both.

You mean like "you will be the first one shot, they will take your weapon, its a tactical disadvantage, people will be running for the door, makes you a target, don't see anybody doing it," did I miss any?

nobama

Police officers were present at Chipotle when the "event of controversy" happened. The fact is that there was no controversy when the event took place, the controversy was maliciously manufactured after the fact. And as MDA was choo-chooing that spoon full of bull-**** toward your mouth, you opened wide and swallowed it whole.

Yup. One person who is afraid of OC for whatever reason started spewing stuff, then the people started to repeat this to other people now we have statements made that no evidence can back up.