Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: College Students Sign Petition To Confiscate All Guns and Imprison Gun Owners!

College Students Sign Petition To Confiscate All Guns and Imprison Gun Owners!

These students eagerly sign a "spoof" petition to ban all guns, door to door confication, put gun owners in FEMA camps and even execute them! Too crazy to believe until you see the video. The problem is all the brain dead followers that vote for a few extreme fringe politicians and follow like the rats following the pied piper. Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n02qgqtpRKY

I do not endorse or represent the maker of this video - just an interesting clip.
    Last edited by vermonter; 05-22-2014 at 04:10 PM. Reason: Spell

Alexandria, VA at www.NoVA-MDSelfDefense.com
    Quote Originally Posted by vermonter View Post
    These students eagerly sign a "spoof" petition to ban all guns, door to door confication, put gun owners in FEMA camps and even execute them! Too crazy to believe until you see the video. The problem is all the brain dead followers that vote for a few extreme fringe politicians and follow like the rats following the pied piper. Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n02qgqtpRKY

I do not endorse or represent the maker of this video - just an interesting clip.
    College students ... the future leaders of our society. Sheep.
    Air Force Veteran
    NRA Life Member
    VCDL Member
    NRA Certified Chief Range Safety Officer
    NRA Certified Instructor: Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Home Firearm Safety, Personal Protection
    Maryland Qualified Handgun Instructor
    Certified Instructor, Associated Gun Clubs of Baltimore, Inc.
    Member, Mt. Washington Rod & Gun Club
    National Sporting Clays Association Certified Referee

You're believing the maker of the video hook line and sinker, so you probably are endorsing him. I'll be the edited all those video clips, or only showed the most extreme people who looked at it.....
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

Quote Originally Posted by JamesCanby View Post
    Better today's college students than yesterday's baby boomers.

Quote Originally Posted by EMNofSeattle View Post
    You're believing the maker of the video hook line and sinker, so you probably are endorsing him. I'll be the edited all those video clips, or only showed the most extreme people who looked at it.....
    The fact that ANY of these college students, who supposedly have developed critical thinking skills, would mindlessly agree with the premise and sign the petition is an indication that primary. secondary and higher education has failed in their case.
    Air Force Veteran
    NRA Life Member
    VCDL Member
    NRA Certified Instructor: Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Home Firearm Safety, Personal Protection

The fact that ANY of these college students, who supposedly have developed critical thinking skills, would mindlessly agree with the premise and sign the petition is an indication that primary. secondary and higher education has failed in their case.
    If your baseline is zero you'll always be disappointed,

And I'm not entirely unsure those people are simply dices own cronies.......
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

If your baseline is zero you'll always be disappointed,

And I'm not entirely unsure those people are simply dices own cronies.......
    Wow. So every time Dice makes one of these videos -- and he has done many of them -- he recruits "cronies" to stop by and sign his petition? Seriously?
    Air Force Veteran
    NRA Life Member
    VCDL Member

Not surprising.
    There was another 'spoof' poll going around a few months ago asking people to sign up to ban Dihydrogen Monoxide.
    Clueless clown after clueless clown signed the petition.

Dihydrogen Monoxide = H2-O = water.
    Assault Weapon (N) “Any firearm whose design disturbs the sleep of progressive politicians.”.

Wow. So every time Dice makes one of these videos -- and he has done many of them -- he recruits "cronies" to stop by and sign his petition? Seriously?
    I wouldn't put it past him. I am sorry if I question the esteemed Mr. dice for putting up a video where he petitions for something so extreme, that maybe he's setting people up.

NRA Member

The video was filmed on a liberal university campus in California. Most of the students are foreign and come from countries where only the police have guns. I really don't think he would have to set up "cronies" to get this type of response on a Cali campus. Get real....

The video was filmed on a liberal university campus in California. Most of the students are foreign and come from countries where only the police have guns. I really don't think he would have to set up "cronies" to get this type of response on a Cali campus. Get real....
    Do they come from countries where people are rounded up and executed with no due process too?

Ad how many people outright refused to sign such a thing or confronted him that didn't make the directors cut?
    Last edited by EMNofSeattle; 05-22-2014 at 10:26 PM.

NRA Member

Do they come from countries where people are rounded up and executed with no due process too?

Ad how many people outright refused to sign such a thing or confronted him that didn't make the directors cut?
    So I guess your point is everyone is just so cognisant of our rights and would never sign such a thing, and that no one from Cali would ever want to take away 2A rights. Hmmm Seattle - sounds like a Cali transplant, just like anyone from Boulder might be these days.....

So I guess your point is everyone is just so cognisant of our rights and would never sign such a thing, and that no one from Cali would ever want to take away 2A rights. Hmmm Seattle - sounds like a Cali transplant, just like anyone from Boulder might be these days.....
    5th generation Warshingtonian. Born at Swedish Medical Center, First Hill, Seattle Washington. Says so on my certificate of live birth. Simply ask the King County office of vital statistics.

I'm saying use your head, if his video showed people signing to repeal the second amendment, Id believe it. Repeal and round people up in government camps for summary execution? That's such an extreme position that I'm willing to bet even libs told him to take a hike. 35 percent of liberals own guns....

NRA Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shovelhead View Post
    Not surprising.
    There was another 'spoof' poll going around a few months ago asking people to sign up to ban Dihydrogen Monoxide.
    Clueless clown after clueless clown signed the petition.

Dihydrogen Monoxide = H2-O = water.
    But people drown in it often! And not just water but vaporized water! And solid water, too! lol!
    Penn & Teller did a piece on that, it was hilarious!

Yes, I am confident there are students from Albuquerque that go there.

Seriously, most people don't care about the petitions. They just want to sign it and get you out of their hair. And many of the student are from other countries, no matter the politics, they are visitors and they have no idea about the Second Amendment.
    Lifetime member, Gun Owners of America (http://gunowners.org/)
    Lifetime member, Jews for the Preservation of Firearm Ownership (http://jpfo.org/)
    Member, Fraternal Order of Eagles since 8/02 (http://www.foe.com/)

Registering gun owners to prevent crime, is like registering Jews to prevent a HOLOCAUST.

I am not a lawyer in real life, or in play life. So anything I say is for debate and discussion only.

And you wonder why the voting age used to be 21?
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

t
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan 5 View Post
    Seriously, most people don't care about the petitions. They just want to sign it and get you out of their hair. And many of the student are from other countries, no matter the politics, they are visitors and they have no idea about the Second Amendment.
    Exactly. Has anyone else watched impractical jokers do their petitions? It is amazing what people will sign their support for. Most people probably just view it as nothing more than their name on a sheet of paper (true in many cases).

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    And maybe Robert Heinlein had it right in "Starship Troopers" in that only veterans should have the right to vote.
    So then unless you are a veteran, you aren't "American enough"? Say, doesn't that like conflict big time with the same Constitution your swear an oath to protect...?
    Just wondering.
    Lifetime member, Gun Owners of America (http://gunowners.org/)
    Lifetime member, Jews for the Preservation of Firearm Ownership (http://jpfo.org/)
    Member, Fraternal Order of Eagles since 8/02 (http://www.foe.com/)

Registering gun owners to prevent crime, is like registering Jews to prevent a HOLOCAUST.

I am not a lawyer in real life, or in play life. So anything I say is for debate and discussion only.

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
    5th generation Warshingtonian. Born at Swedish Medical Center, First Hill, Seattle Washington. Says so on my certificate of live birth. Simply ask the King County office of vital statistics.

I'm saying use your head, if his video showed people signing to repeal the second amendment, Id believe it. Repeal and round people up in government camps for summary execution? That's such an extreme position that I'm willing to bet even libs told him to take a hike. 35 percent of liberals own guns....
    You do know that this isn't a birth certificate, don't you?*

* As per the SSA.
    In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

America First!

How many of the folks signing have the English language as a skill set.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Uhh that starts from grade school. We are taught everything the state/government wants anddd nothing else. "Education" creates sheeple.

Quote Originally Posted by katenka View Post
    Uhh that starts from grade school. We are taught everything the state/government wants anddd nothing else. "Education" creates sheeple.
    The publik educashin sistem werkt for me and so did hookt on fonics

Quote Originally Posted by Logan 5 View Post
    So then unless you are a veteran, you aren't "American enough"? Say, doesn't that like conflict big time with the same Constitution your swear an oath to protect...?
    Just wondering.
    I don't agree that only military veterans should be considered a "citizen" and thus allowed to vote, but I wouldn't be against something for screening. What that "something" would be, I don't know, but something like a GED and a general test over the government (what its supposed to do, checks and balances, things like that) and the Constitution.

For me the concept isn't about directly restricting peoples ability to vote, but in making sure that they at least have a basic understanding of the Constitution, their government, and what the government is supposed to do. As opposed to now where even non-citizens and dead people are able to vote and so many people have no clue just what the government is supposed to do/provide.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBoy View Post
    You do know that this isn't a birth certificate, don't you?*

* As per the SSA.
    yes it is. All Washington birth certificates, at least since 1992, say "certification of live birth" and is embosed with a state seal, or in the case of my second Certification of live birth I had made as a spare, is certified by a King County Seal.

NRA Member

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
    yes it is. All Washington birth certificates, at least since 1992, say "certification of live birth" and is embosed with a state seal, or in the case of my second Certification of live birth I had made as a spare, is certified by a King County Seal.
    Interesting. My "birth certificate" has the same title as yours yet the Social Security Administration told me that it is not a birth certificate and that I could not get a passport with it. Thinking this strange because that is what my mom gave me and I have used it for numerous documentations in the past, I checked my wife's and her's says, "Certificate of Birth" which I believe does make it a true birth certificate.

I was not being a smarta-- when I alerted you to this... just passing along some info I got first hand a few years ago.
    In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

America First!

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBoy View Post
    Interesting. My "birth certificate" has the same title as yours yet the Social Security Administration told me that it is not a birth certificate and that I could not get a passport with it. Thinking this strange because that is what my mom gave me and I have used it for numerous documentations in the past, I checked my wife's and her's says, "Certificate of Birth" which I believe does make it a true birth certificate.

I was not being a smarta-- when I alerted you to this... just passing along some info I got first hand a few years ago.
    I have no idea how your state does it. Washington does not issue any documents I've seen that are titled "Birth Certificate" they all say "certification of live birth" on the title, they're issued by the county you're born in, name the parents, location and date of birth, and the hospital if you were born in one. ....

NRA Member

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast