• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

College Students Sign Petition To Confiscate All Guns and Imprison Gun Owners!

vermonter

These students eagerly sign a "spoof" petition to ban all guns, door to door confication, put gun owners in FEMA camps and even execute them! Too crazy to believe until you see the video. The problem is all the brain dead followers that vote for a few extreme fringe politicians and follow like the rats following the pied piper. Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n02qgqtpRKY

I do not endorse or represent the maker of this video - just an interesting clip.

Last edited:

JamesCanby

Activist Member
Alexandria, VA at www.NoVA-MDSelfDefense.com
These students eagerly sign a "spoof" petition to ban all guns, door to door confication, put gun owners in FEMA camps and even execute them! Too crazy to believe until you see the video. The problem is all the brain dead followers that vote for a few extreme fringe politicians and follow like the rats following the pied piper. Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n02qgqtpRKY

I do not endorse or represent the maker of this video - just an interesting clip.

College students ... the future leaders of our society. Sheep.

EMNofSeattle

You're believing the maker of the video hook line and sinker, so you probably are endorsing him. I'll be the edited all those video clips, or only showed the most extreme people who looked at it.....

JamesCanby

Activist Member
Alexandria, VA at www.NoVA-MDSelfDefense.com
You're believing the maker of the video hook line and sinker, so you probably are endorsing him. I'll be the edited all those video clips, or only showed the most extreme people who looked at it.....

The fact that ANY of these college students, who supposedly have developed critical thinking skills, would mindlessly agree with the premise and sign the petition is an indication that primary. secondary and higher education has failed in their case.

EMNofSeattle

The fact that ANY of these college students, who supposedly have developed critical thinking skills, would mindlessly agree with the premise and sign the petition is an indication that primary. secondary and higher education has failed in their case.

If your baseline is zero you'll always be disappointed,

And I'm not entirely unsure those people are simply dices own cronies.......

Shovelhead

Not surprising.
There was another 'spoof' poll going around a few months ago asking people to sign up to ban Dihydrogen Monoxide.
Clueless clown after clueless clown signed the petition.

Dihydrogen Monoxide = H2-O = water.

EMNofSeattle

Wow. So every time Dice makes one of these videos -- and he has done many of them -- he recruits "cronies" to stop by and sign his petition? Seriously?

I wouldn't put it past him. I am sorry if I question the esteemed Mr. dice for putting up a video where he petitions for something so extreme, that maybe he's setting people up.

vermonter

The video was filmed on a liberal university campus in California. Most of the students are foreign and come from countries where only the police have guns. I really don't think he would have to set up "cronies" to get this type of response on a Cali campus. Get real....

EMNofSeattle

The video was filmed on a liberal university campus in California. Most of the students are foreign and come from countries where only the police have guns. I really don't think he would have to set up "cronies" to get this type of response on a Cali campus. Get real....

Do they come from countries where people are rounded up and executed with no due process too?

Ad how many people outright refused to sign such a thing or confronted him that didn't make the directors cut?

Last edited:

vermonter

Do they come from countries where people are rounded up and executed with no due process too?

Ad how many people outright refused to sign such a thing or confronted him that didn't make the directors cut?

So I guess your point is everyone is just so cognisant of our rights and would never sign such a thing, and that no one from Cali would ever want to take away 2A rights. Hmmm Seattle - sounds like a Cali transplant, just like anyone from Boulder might be these days.....

EMNofSeattle

So I guess your point is everyone is just so cognisant of our rights and would never sign such a thing, and that no one from Cali would ever want to take away 2A rights. Hmmm Seattle - sounds like a Cali transplant, just like anyone from Boulder might be these days.....

5th generation Warshingtonian. Born at Swedish Medical Center, First Hill, Seattle Washington. Says so on my certificate of live birth. Simply ask the King County office of vital statistics.

I'm saying use your head, if his video showed people signing to repeal the second amendment, Id believe it. Repeal and round people up in government camps for summary execution? That's such an extreme position that I'm willing to bet even libs told him to take a hike. 35 percent of liberals own guns....

Logan 5

Not surprising.
There was another 'spoof' poll going around a few months ago asking people to sign up to ban Dihydrogen Monoxide.
Clueless clown after clueless clown signed the petition.

Dihydrogen Monoxide = H2-O = water.
But people drown in it often! And not just water but vaporized water! And solid water, too! lol!
Penn & Teller did a piece on that, it was hilarious!

Yes, I am confident there are students from Albuquerque that go there.

Seriously, most people don't care about the petitions. They just want to sign it and get you out of their hair. And many of the student are from other countries, no matter the politics, they are visitors and they have no idea about the Second Amendment.

willy1094

:lol:t
Seriously, most people don't care about the petitions. They just want to sign it and get you out of their hair. And many of the student are from other countries, no matter the politics, they are visitors and they have no idea about the Second Amendment.
Exactly. Has anyone else watched impractical jokers do their petitions? It is amazing what people will sign their support for. Most people probably just view it as nothing more than their name on a sheet of paper (true in many cases).

Logan 5

And maybe Robert Heinlein had it right in "Starship Troopers" in that only veterans should have the right to vote.

So then unless you are a veteran, you aren't "American enough"? Say, doesn't that like conflict big time with the same Constitution your swear an oath to protect...?
Just wondering.

SouthernBoy

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
5th generation Warshingtonian. Born at Swedish Medical Center, First Hill, Seattle Washington. Says so on my certificate of live birth. Simply ask the King County office of vital statistics.

I'm saying use your head, if his video showed people signing to repeal the second amendment, Id believe it. Repeal and round people up in government camps for summary execution? That's such an extreme position that I'm willing to bet even libs told him to take a hike. 35 percent of liberals own guns....

You do know that this isn't a birth certificate, don't you?*

* As per the SSA.