Thread: Detained at gunpoint for OC

Detained at gunpoint for OC

Kansas City PD draw on man in his home for open carry. Then illegally search his home, person.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk
    The only terrorists I see nowadays are at the Capital.

The statements made in this post do not necessarily reflect the views of OCDO or its members.

Sorry. Heres the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xy4s1eROQxM

Last edited by Tucker6900; 05-23-2014 at 11:39 AM.

The statements made in this post do not necessarily reflect the views of OCDO or its members.

Huh...Thought this would get a little more attention in Missouri.

Something about a call about him fighting with a female, but there appears to be NO female at his apartment at the time of search. Hope he sticks it to them.

Any information if there was a arrest made, or any updates.
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    Something about a call about him fighting with a female, but there appears to be NO female at his apartment at the time of search. Hope he sticks it to them.

Any information if there was a arrest made, or any updates.
    Tha pisses me off more than anything else. A call alleging some activity is all the info they have and they use that as sole RAS/PC to tear his life apart... despite multiple court cases stating that a phone call alone ia not RAS or PC, that a cop must verify the claimed activities themselves.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
    "A Right Un-exercised is a Right Lost"

"According to the law, [openly carrying] in a vehicle is against the law if the weapon is concealed" -Flamethrower (think about it....)

Carrying an XDm 9mm with Hornady Critical Defense hollowpoint. Soon to be carrying a Ruger along with it....

Quote Originally Posted by Baked on Grease View Post
    Tha pisses me off more than anything else. A call alleging some activity is all the info they have and they use that as sole RAS/PC to tear his life apart... despite multiple court cases stating that a phone call alone ia not RAS or PC, that a cop must verify the claimed activities themselves.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
    According to a recent Supreme Court ruling, an anonymous tip is sufficient cause to search a person.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014...nonymous-tips/

Our rights are being stripped away froms on a daily basis.
    AUDE VIDE TACE

Quote Originally Posted by SavageOne View Post
    According to a recent Supreme Court ruling, an anonymous tip is sufficient cause to search a person.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014...nonymous-tips/

Our rights are being stripped away froms on a daily basis.
    nice of you to misquote and spread misinformation...first sentence in the article states...

quote That’s how Justice Antonin Scalia characterized Tuesday’s Supreme Court ruling that law enforcement officers may pull over and search drivers based solely on an anonymous tip. unquote
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by solus View Post
    nice of you to misquote and spread misinformation...first sentence in the article states...

quote That’s how Justice Antonin Scalia characterized Tuesday’s Supreme Court ruling that law enforcement officers may pull over and search drivers based solely on an anonymous tip. unquote
    Reading past the first line or two is recommended.

The ruling is one of the most twisted applications of the English language to justify there illogical conclusion. SavageOne correctly summarizes the ruling.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare