• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

No, America is not a Police State

NosePicker

Take pictures of a police station......

[video=youtube;DEDX_QuITz0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEDX_QuITz0[/video]

NosePicker

Then get visited at home by FBI

[video=youtube;RiSPyeTJHlo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiSPyeTJHlo[/video]

Primus

Newbie .. have door, use it...slam it right in their face.

They understand.

I'm curious.... Of all your encounters with police/ gov officials why no videos? Why no video audio of you telling them to bring lots of body bags? Why no video of you citizen arresting them for violating notice of trespass you issue them?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

NosePicker

I'm curious.... Of all your encounters with police/ gov officials why no videos? Why no video audio of you telling them to bring lots of body bags? Why no video of you citizen arresting them for violating notice of trespass you issue them?

why don't you comment on the posted videos ?

Rusty Young Man

If you're in New York or the People's Republic of Kalifornia, you're not in America.:lol:

In all seriousness though, you have to love how a BUSINESS CARD serves as identification when it's a citizen asking for it, but not when it's a government employee doing the asking.

davidmcbeth

Banned

I could not post them here anyways ... what's your point?

countryclubjoe

OP- Decent job, however the second you invoke you're right to remain silent, simply do so. No more speech after you invoke. End the conversation and be on you're way. Again decent job, and thank you for posting them.
Regards.

CCJ

WalkingWolf

I love the second video, the look on the investigators face was priceless. Good Job!

Considering the detention on the first video, sue, sue, sue. You would think that NYSP would be aware of recent supreme court decisions considering recording public places.

Last edited:

OC for ME

Is there a law in NY that prohibits taking a photo of a cop shop?

To NYSP....is there a law I broke? No? Buzz off.

Video should have been about 24 minutes shorter.