Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 'I will punish all of you': Seven dead after 22-year-old student goes on shooting ra

'I will punish all of you': Seven dead after 22-year-old student goes on shooting ra

Thank goodness for California gun control, else someone may have been able to shoot back. See Shooting Back: The Right and Duty of Self-defense by Charl van Wyk.

Elliot Rodger, 22, went on a shooting rampage in Santa Barbara, killing six
    Rodger also died of gunshot wound to the head; authorities have not confirmed if it was self-inflicted
    He posted a video to social media Thursday in which he rants about how women have rejected his advances
    Lamenting that he was a 22-year-old virgin, Rodger promises 'retribution' and 'punishment'
    He says he plans to enter the 'hottest sorority on SCSB' and 'slaughter' the girls inside

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...a-Barbara.html

At Least 7 Dead in Isla Vista "Mass Murder" Near UC Santa Barbara
    Officials confirmed nine crime scenes across Isla Vista, but no shots were fired on the university's campus

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/lo...260505021.html

G00gle Real time
    https://news.google.com/news/rtc?ncl...Kd40wFNaQtUMEM
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

No thank goodness for your due diligence in immediately assuring this 'sky is falling' reporting for the membership that there is another mass shooting somewhere in the world and your attached unbiased commentary!

I'm sure your cohort will be chiming in shortly reiterating some similar pontifical insight on this.

it is a tragedy ~ pure and simple, as it is every time this occurs and it does not enhance the OC/CC image one iota since it puts everyone on the defensive against antis, nor does the seemingly gleeful commentary(ies)...'see if there weren't gun control, here or there, cuz we would have taken out the bad person, and this wouldn't occur'.

Karnak prediction...no less than 200 posts within 24 hours from membership discussing 'what ifs' or ' i would have taken out the bad guy' or 'you sure this actually occurred and it's not an anti scheme'...

sigh...

ipse
    Last edited by solus; 05-24-2014 at 09:51 AM.
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by solus View Post
    No thank goodness for your due diligence [ ... ]
    You are welcome, yourself alone, solipsist.

He doesn't really take care of his car. The wheels on his BMW is chock full of curb rash.

13 hours and were almost at the 200th post!!!!/sarcasm

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
    "The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    You are welcome, yourself alone, solipsist.
    alas, your search skills are failing you...

sigh...
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

I just now read about this tragic shooting. But I am baffled how such a shooting like this can take place in California. After all carry is mostly illegal across the whole state, and there were not even any open carriers present to trick him into violence by the presence of their guns.

(Sarcasm)
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Sen. Blumenthal hopes rampage will give police more mental health diagnosis and detec

“I really, sincerely hope that this tragedy, this unimaginable, unspeakable tragedy will provide an impetus to bring back measures that will keep guns out of the hands of dangerous people who are severely troubled or deranged like this young man was, and provide resources,” Blumenthal said Sunday. “We need mental health resources and that initiative, I hope, will provide a common ground, a point of consensus that will bring us together in the Congress and enable the majority.”

Asked whether legislation would have stopped Mr. Rodger from legally purchasing the guns, Mr. Blumenthal argued it would have at least given police more resources to diagnose and detect mental illness.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...will-revive-g/

Gun grabbers moving from the lost legal arena to mental and behavioral health agit-prop. They're all crazy.

Banned
    What? Ya gotta have a doctor's note to buy a gun now?

Still would not stop any of these types of incidents.

Sheriff's deputies are now qualified to evaluate mental illness? Mercy, I've been out of the field for too long.

His family knew he was screwed up, from an early age. The responsibility for dealing with that was theirs, from day one.

"laws" to control tornadoes won't stop the tornadoes either. Only rational preparation by those those who live where that is possible. The FIRST person he encountered on his little temper tantrum who had been armed... might have stopped the whole thing. Alas... all were helpless victims.
    I will not knowingly initiate force. I am a self owner.

Let the record show that I did not consent to be governed. I did not consent to any constitution. I did not consent to any president. I did not consent to any law except the natural law of "mala en se." I did not consent to the police. Nor any tax. Nor any prohibition of anything. Nor any regulation or licensing of any kind.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    I see the problem it was an evil black assault car.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Quote Originally Posted by sudden valley gunner View Post
    And the killer had what appeared to be evil black assault hair. Just can't figure out why this kid couldn't get laid.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

This guy killed 3 people with a knife and 3 people with a gun.................

That's a brilliant idea. I'm going to put up a "no tornado" sign in my back yard right away! After all, I live in the belt.

Sent from an unspecified mobile phone using unspecified software.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    Asked whether legislation would have stopped Mr. Rodger from legally purchasing the guns, Mr. Blumenthal argued it would have at least given police more resources to diagnose and detect mental illness.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...will-revive-g/

Gun grabbers moving from the lost legal arena to mental and behavioral health agit-prop. They're all crazy.
    Just one more law and we won't need shrinks anymore, the police will be able to do it!!!

Also; half the dead were killed with a knife, why no call for knife control????
    Last edited by F350; 05-25-2014 at 05:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    And the killer had what appeared to be evil black assault hair. Just can't figure out why this kid couldn't get laid.
    Quote Originally Posted by NosePicker View Post
    This guy killed 3 people with a knife and 3 people with a gun.................
    You guys can't see the truth right under your noses! The innocent, perfect, model citizen toddler of 22 years of age was FRAMED! That's right, FRAMED by the evil black assault car, the evil black assault hair, the evil black assault knife, and what is likely an evil black assault gun pistol with evil heat shields and high-capacity shoulder clips! These evil black assault objects conspired to murder all these people in cold blood and have the innocent, perfect, model citizen toddler of 22 years of age take the blame for it.
    Don't believe me? There's already been documented instances of evil assault HAIR controlling someone to commit murders:

I carry to defend my loved ones; Desensitizing and educating are secondary & tertiary reasons. Anything else is unintended.

“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” - Frederic Bastiat

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle." - Edmund Burke

Banned
    One of my guns is missing .. I hope its not the one who shot people then jumped into this guy's hand !

Bad gun.

Really, I have no sympathy for people who get shot anymore ... their troubles are over. And some of their family members make me feel like they would have had no issues stealing my guns.

When I gave testimony after sandy hook I refused to say "sorry" or other tripe ( a-people don't mean it 99% of time and b-they'll just use such a statement against you anyway). They were trying to steal my guns ! I blamed the gov't and the killer ~ not the guns. And I still have no idea what gun or guns were used ~ the state and town is simply ignoring records requests on this subject matter. At this point, I think that the kid shot the children with a 9mm
    pistol and the state just used the killings to further their political agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Young Man View Post
    You guys can't see the truth right under your noses! The innocent, perfect, model citizen toddler of 22 years of age was FRAMED! That's right, FRAMED by the evil black assault car, the evil black assault hair, the evil black assault knife, and what is likely an evil black assault gun pistol with evil heat shields and high-capacity shoulder clips! These evil black assault objects conspired to murder all these people in cold blood and have the innocent, perfect, model citizen toddler of 22 years of age take the blame for it.
    Don't believe me? There's already been documented instances of evil assault HAIR controlling someone to commit murders:

On a serious note and going back to WW's post. When I watched the video I kept wondering why this gay kid wanted to have sex with women? I am thinking there is some issues there and am wondering if he could have been accepted/ or come to grips with his own sexuality if that wouldn't have solved so many of his problems. Got me wondering what type of parents and upbringing he had that this kid just couldn't be loved for who he was.

Edit to ad, no proof he was gay and this theory could be completely off, just a feeling I had about his rant.
    Last edited by sudden valley gunner; 05-25-2014 at 09:45 PM.

"Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their

On a serious note and going back to WW's post. When I watched the video I kept wondering why this gay kid wanted to have sex with women? I am thinking there is some issues there and am wondering if he could have been accepted/ or come to grips with his own sexuality if that wouldn't have solved so many of his problems. Got me wondering what type of parents and upbringing he had that this kid just couldn't be loved for who he was.

Edit to ad, no proof he was gay and this theory could be completely off, just a feeling I had about his rant.
    That was the feeling my wife had, but I just think he was a perfect storm of mental issues, entitlement, and chemically imbalanced brain. Not that I believe he could not have overcome these setbacks, most people do.
    Robert E. Lee
    President Donald Trump

When I watched the video I got about 40 seconds in and I thought he was gay. The person who linked to the video on Reddit just 1 hour after the shooting said the guy was a regular poster on bodybuilding forums.

Whatever was wrong with this guy, the girls picked up on it and wanted nothing to do with him.

Quote Originally Posted by rscottie View Post
    Whatever was wrong with this guy, the girls picked up on it and wanted nothing to do with him.
    +1 Most gay guys I know have lots of beautiful girls that are friends. They sensed something wrong with this dude what ever his background is.

simply amazing...

now five of the membership here have pin'd this individual's sexuality as the cause of his rampage.

svg, you at least put a caveat in your first post, but then pressed on in your second like it was gospel.

truly amazing

ipse
    Last edited by solus; 05-26-2014 at 11:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by solus View Post
    simply amazing...

now five of the membership here have pin'd this individual's sexuality as the cause of his rampage.

svg, you at least put a caveat in your first post, but then pressed on in your second like it was gospel.

truly amazing

ipse
    NO you are misreading it. Especially about my second post. Notice the period separating the comments.

My impression he was gay has nothing to do with his rampage.

What I feel has to do with his rampage is family problems and mental issues arousing from those problems, quite possibly because wasn't accepted by daddy for who he was. If true I would blame the father.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast