• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Winton Woods/COE

ps1mhd

I was going to stop in Winton Woods the other day and seen a sign saying it was least from COE.
As COE is anti gun and I don't know how the least works I didn't go in.
Does anyone know about this ?
Please add site.

Mike

BB62

Accomplished Advocate
I was going to stop in Winton Woods the other day and seen a sign saying it was least from COE.
As COE is anti gun and I don't know how the least works I didn't go in.
Does anyone know about this ?
Please add site.

Mike
Winton Woods is a Hamilton County, Ohio, county park: http://greatparks.org/parks/winton-woods

The dam belongs to the Army Corps of Engineers, and according to one website the lake is leased to the county by them. The park itself is county property, and subject to Ohio's firearm preemption laws. OC or CC is fine there.

Last edited: