Thread: Broken Arrow and Tulsa area lunch/meeting

Broken Arrow and Tulsa area lunch/meeting

Ok OKOCA, we are having a lunch/meeting on Sunday June the 22nd at Apple Barrel Cafe in Broken Arrow. I'd like to see many people attend. We plan on having a great lunch as well as some good information about up coming events. If you have Facebook please confirm if you are going. If you need any information about the event or where it is please feel free to contact me via my email. garyssjo@aol.com
    Again I look forward to seeing you all there. In the subject line please put BA Lunch. Also if you do not do Facebook and plan to attend our lunch you can confirm via my email. Thank you again.

OKOCA Board Member
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    OKOCA board of directors

Quote Originally Posted by Gary S View Post
    Ok OKOCA, we are having a lunch/meeting on Sunday June the 22nd at Apple Barrel Cafe in Broken Arrow. I'd like to see many people attend. We plan on having a great lunch as well as some good information about up coming events. If you have Facebook please confirm if you are going. If you need any information about the event or where it is please feel free to contact me via my email. garyssjo@aol.com
    Again I look forward to seeing you all there. In the subject line please put BA Lunch. Also if you do not do Facebook and plan to attend our lunch you can confirm via my email. Thank you again.

OKOCA Board Member
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Unless there's other plans, I'd like to purpose discussion of the park and zoo prohibitions. Otherwise, life's been pretty sweet since we don't show the mall anyway.