• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Broken Arrow and Tulsa area lunch/meeting

Gary S

Ok OKOCA, we are having a lunch/meeting on Sunday June the 22nd at Apple Barrel Cafe in Broken Arrow. I'd like to see many people attend. We plan on having a great lunch as well as some good information about up coming events. If you have Facebook please confirm if you are going. If you need any information about the event or where it is please feel free to contact me via my email. garyssjo@aol.com
Again I look forward to seeing you all there. In the subject line please put BA Lunch. Also if you do not do Facebook and plan to attend our lunch you can confirm via my email. Thank you again.

OKOCA Board Member
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jayne&Vera

Ok OKOCA, we are having a lunch/meeting on Sunday June the 22nd at Apple Barrel Cafe in Broken Arrow. I'd like to see many people attend. We plan on having a great lunch as well as some good information about up coming events. If you have Facebook please confirm if you are going. If you need any information about the event or where it is please feel free to contact me via my email. garyssjo@aol.com
Again I look forward to seeing you all there. In the subject line please put BA Lunch. Also if you do not do Facebook and plan to attend our lunch you can confirm via my email. Thank you again.

OKOCA Board Member
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unless there's other plans, I'd like to purpose discussion of the park and zoo prohibitions. Otherwise, life's been pretty sweet since we don't show the mall anyway.