Thread: We need more control on everything! Man blames NRA for death in California

We need more control on everything! Man blames NRA for death in California

http://redalertpolitics.com/2014/05/...219b1efd9baf32
    Chris Martinez was one of six people killed by Elliot Rodger on Friday in Isla Vista, Calif. Police say Rodger, 22, announced his plan to kill women at a UCSB sorority house in a YouTube video before going on a shooting rampage.

He first fatally stabbed three male housemates before conducting a series of shootings in the UCSB neighborhood, wounding 13. Rodger died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
    I loved this comment

Moms Demand Unarmed Victims
    Well, at least all the victims were unarmed, that is what California wanted.

Besides, 3 STABBED to death, with what? A gun? Is someone stabbing people with guns now? Oh wait, that's right you stab people with pitch forks, I forgot.

Why not ban pitchforks?

When will people understand that it was the fact that the cops are lazy that all those people are dead if they had been there they could have sang campfire songs and persuaded the (gun?) guy to not harm anyone else anymore. Oh wait, cops used guns don't they? Since guns are bad then cops must be bad too. Since anyone who owns a gun is evil then soldiers, police, and most all government agents are evil also.

Maybe the gun had a mental illness and just needed to relax on a couch and talk out it's problems with someone who would understand.

But I don't understand why the NRA is being accused, did the NRA have a march and murdering spree? Did the second amendment change its wording? Did our natural right of self-defense evaporate?

I have a novel idea, let us put blame on the one who did the killing. I have a feeling that certain advertised drugs might have been involved in this too.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

Banned
    Now I'm beginning to think its a hoax. A Hollywood hoax ....
    Last edited by davidmcbeth; 05-25-2014 at 07:54 PM.

“Why did Chris die?” Richard Martinez asked reporters. “Chris died because of craven, irresponsible politicians and the NRA. They talk about gun rights. What about Chris’s right to live?”

That, and reading the comments by Jaz made me sick.
    "The beauty of the Second Amenment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." Thomas Jefferson
    "Evil often triumphs, but never conquers." Joseph Roux
    http://nwfood.shelfreliance.com

On Facebook every female is going nuts about him killing women and this war on females and male violence against females.

I point out that he killed 3 males as well and they say nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by NosePicker View Post
    On Facebook every female is going nuts about him killing women and this war on females and male violence against females.

I point out that he killed 3 males as well and they say nothing.

Will not express my full opinion on that. But I believe that you're very accurate in your statement.

How do you write women characters so well?

I think of a man and then I take away all logic and reasoning.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)