• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

What qualifies a gunman?

28kfps

Such a sad sad day for the family and friend of his victims. Another sad day for the 2nd Admendment.

What is the requirement needed to call a deranged sick-minded person a gunman? I record several of the main stream news as it makes it easier not to have to listen to obma, harry reid or any other nonsense news.

Here is what I heard over and over and over about the sick and disturbed young mass murder. The gunmen killed 6, The shooter shot and killed 6. The gunman had 3 guns, 400 rounds. The shooter wounded several. The shooter shot into the business. The gunman killed and then names the 6 victims are said.
None of the reporting news I saw said a deranged, unstable young man with years of depression and mental issues stabbed and killed 3, ran down and injured 4 victims with his vehicle, shot and killed 3, and himself.

Nope it was not a sick, mentally messed up mad man using a knife, vehicle and guns to kill and injured. It was a “gunman “ with 3 of those guns that all of the sudden jumps out of their hiding place encouraging their owner who obviously has no ill intentions to take them for a ride and turned the owner into a killer. Apparently the guns had also plotted with the knife and car.

My wife's had her Mother, Grandmother, Grandfather and aunt killed by a Fordman too. His Ford caused him to get drunk and was responsible for him hitting our family head on killing all and he barely injured (all true about the drunk killing our family). Now that I think of it I better get rid of my F150 4x4 before it makes me drive drunk.

hhofent

There really is no logic. It's the media pushing an agenda. Namely, make everyone scared of guns so people will vote for candidates who promise to "do something".
No one is encouraged to stop and think about the problem and possible solutions.

Sent from an unspecified mobile phone using unspecified software.

davidmcbeth

Banned
U saying you don't like the news coverage?

I doubt anyone here had anything to do with those killings and have nothing to apologize for.

Everyone who thinks that the gov't can protect you should take notice and figure out how to effectively defend themselves w/o relying on the gov't or any of its laws.

28kfps

U saying you don't like the news coverage?

I doubt anyone here had anything to do with those killings and have nothing to apologize for.

Everyone who thinks that the gov't can protect you should take notice and figure out how to effectively defend themselves w/o relying on the gov't or any of its laws.

Not sure what you are indicating. Almost appears as if you were taken it personal and coming to the rescue of others. Was not directed at any one here. Just complaining and preaching to the choir sort-of-speak.
I guess you could say I do not like the news coverage. However I do enjoy some of it recording allows me to pick and chose.

I do agree so many appear any time trouble pops up all they have to do is call 1-800 help me gov. and in a few minuets they will have all the help they need and never have to put the remote down.

Last edited:

davidmcbeth

Banned
Not sure what you are indicating. Almost appears as if you were taken it personal and coming to the rescue of others. Was not directed at any one here. Just complaining and preaching to the choir sort-of-speak.
I guess you could say I do not like the news coverage. However I do enjoy some of it recording allows me to pick and chose.

I do agree so many appear any time trouble pops up all they have to do is call 1-800 help me gov. and in a few minuets they will have all the help they need and never have to put the remote down.

The media says that guns (ie gun owners -- make no mistake about it gun=gun owners to the media) are evil.
Just sayin ... no need for gun owners to say that they are "sorry" ...

I called that 800# .. they put me on hold ... waiting for them to pick up...