Thread: Calif. law would let police pull gun rights: ‘Like we might yank somebody’s driver’s

Thru Death's Door in Wisconsin

Calif. law would let police pull gun rights: ‘Like we might yank somebody’s driver’s

Under the proposal, family members, friends and other intimates would be given the ability to call police and ask for intervention with their loved ones suffering from mental health issues. Police would then be given a wider berth than present law gives to investigate and draw conclusions from their investigations — including the ability to ask a judge to issue an order that would prevent that loved one from buying or possessing any types of firearms, CNN reported.
    If TRUMP 2016 loses then I will shrug off my WHITE MAN'S BURDEN and leave the world to the Dindus and Done Nuffins. Read and understand Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged as a prescription for the future. TRUMP 2016

Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA
    Thought police on patrol...
    The 1st protects the 2nd, and the 2nd protects the 1st. GET THIS OR LOSE IT ALLl: 27-2=0. Our 2A is THE bellwether, and ain't none finer: Islamic Reality. Our Founding Fathers on Church and State. PC=ZERO.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Whatcom County
    When free Englishmen started feeling like subjects rather than free men they pushed Rothbard's button.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)