Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes throw grenade into baby crib

Heroes throw grenade into baby crib

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/201...-stun-grenade/

Now this is one of the more heroic raids I've seen. I'll let the sheriff condemn himself with his ludicrous comments. Incredible that we live in such a tyranny and that we put up with it. All I can say is that if it were my child, the consequences for the heroes would be extremely severe.
    Last edited by 77zach; 05-30-2014 at 10:30 AM.
    “If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind? ” -Bastiat

I don't "need" to openly carry a handgun or own an "assault weapon" any more than Rosa Parks needed a seat on the bus.

Banned
    This Sheriff actually has the balls to say "his officers did nothing wrong", and "he wouldn't have done anything different" if given the chance.

Banned
    One more quote from the "good" SHeriff.

"We knew in our minds that there wasn't any children in the home, unfortunately there was."

Similar to the one where they tossed a flash bang through a girls bedroom window and burned her pretty bad when it exploded right next to her. Always the excuse "we didnt know there were children"... they didn't eve know enough about the place to know it was a childs bedroom.

How about you change your tactics to assume there are always children present?

I mean... if it saves one child it's worth it right? I hear that all the time from left leaning persons at least...

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Baked on Grease; 05-30-2014 at 05:13 PM.
    "A Right Un-exercised is a Right Lost"

"According to the law, [openly carrying] in a vehicle is against the law if the weapon is concealed" -Flamethrower (think about it....)

Carrying an XDm 9mm with Hornady Critical Defense hollowpoint. Soon to be carrying a Ruger along with it....

Those murdering idiots are a disgrace to the human race..
    Whatever happened to intel and good police work? An army of LE people raid a home to arrest ONE criminal and instead ruin a child's life.

Placing the blame on the criminal drug dealer is lame. Also why have the media not run with this story? I have not seen or heard one story on the national news outlets referencing this tragedy, where are the civil rights activists etc?

If the Justice Department does not bring criminal charges against the would be killers involved in this tragedy, then no one and I mean no one is safe from the mentally challenged vicious tyrants working in law enforcement.

My .02

CCJ
    " I detest hypocrites and their Hypocrisy" I support Liberty for each, for all, and forever".
    Ask yourself, Do you own Yourself?

Media coverage

https://news.google.com/news/rtc?ncl...UQdY9EmI5vGmCM - 250 articles CNN, WaPo, AJC

Ya can't see if YOU don't look. GeeZeus, in the land of the so blind, the one-eyed man is king.
    Last edited by Nightmare; 05-30-2014 at 05:33 PM.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

I liked it when they tossed a flash bang into what they thought was a meth-lab. Even I know not to even strike a lighter in a place that I think is a meth-lab.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    Media coverage

https://news.google.com/news/rtc?ncl...UQdY9EmI5vGmCM - 250 articles CNN, WaPo, AJC

Ya can't see if YOU don't look. GeeZeus, in the land of the so blind, the one-eyed man is king.
    Thank you kind Sir, I stand corrected on the lack of media coverage sentence.
    Now, where is the Justice Department?
    Regards
    CCJ
    " I detest hypocrites and their Hypocrisy" I support Liberty for each, for all, and forever".

Banned
    According to what I have read .... the kid was usually kept out of sight in another area of the house.

That's why the po po informant reported back "no kids" ... so they did try to check. How often they do even this much is a mystery with these raids.

I'm certain that the po po does not care about the kid of someone living with a drug dealer. After all, drug dealers are the worst sort of people ~ they equate them with terrorists.

But everyone is a terrorist now. Unless one works for the gov't.

I wrote the sheriff and told him to simply stop enforcing drug crimes and to push to eliminate the drug laws like Portugal did w/o issues. No reply.

All should train for these devices being used against them.

I can not understand the use of such tactics for petty criminals. The use of swat or SRT teams for such minor offenses and way to many times innocent people are seriously hurt or killed. Enough is enough.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by conandan View Post
    I can not understand the use of such tactics for petty criminals. The use of swat or SRT teams for such minor offenses and way to many times innocent people are seriously hurt or killed. Enough is enough.

When an agency has a SWAT hammer, every "warrant" no matter how small the offense becomes a "safety threatening" nail.

NO LEO involved will be held personally responsible in this by "the law", therefore I hope the citizens of that area ensure the officers and their unapologetic leader are held PERSONALLY accountable whatever that takes.

Clear violation of rights.

The DOJ should be looking into charging the criminals under Title 18 section 241/242.

Clearly there are easier methods to apprehend low level street drug pushers then the method used in this case.

Also do these night time, early morning hour raids seem cowardly to you? They do to me.. And the lack of good intel almost makes this incident look like a posse set out to do a lynching...

My .02

CCJ

Cases of babies being burned by stun grenades tossed by SWAT members is rare, so it is acceptable. (extreme sarcasm)
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    Cases of babies being burned by stun grenades tossed by SWAT members is rare, so it is acceptable. (extreme sarcasm)
    What did one apologist say something along the lines of "They are human they just made a mistake"...........of course this is just another isolated incident.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Quote Originally Posted by sudden valley gunner View Post
    What did one apologist say something along the lines of "They are human they just made a mistake"...........of course this is just another isolated incident.
    Correct. Humans make mistakes.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
    "The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

Humans pay for mistakes, even unto self-immolation. That's a recommendation.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    Humans pay for mistakes, even unto self-immolation. That's a recommendation.
    Agreed.

"The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Primus View Post

How many wife beaters do you let go because hey they are just humans making mistakes?
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Quote Originally Posted by sudden valley gunner View Post
    How many wife beaters do you let go because hey they are just humans making mistakes?
    None.... They didn't accidently punch them in the face.

Stupid analogy.

Oops.... I didn't know her face would be in the way of my fist flying....

Do not pass go. Do not collect $200.00.

They had Intel that no kids were present. The kids were in a place that they couldn't see. There was no intention of harming children.

Its a very s****** situation. But its still an accident.

Stupid analogy.

Do not pass go. Do not collect $200.00.

They had Intel that no kids were present. The kids were in a place that they couldn't see. There was no intention of harming children.

So someone lied to get a warrant.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom1Man View Post
    So someone lied to get a warrant.
    Who? And how do you figure?

Banned

And Humans pay for mistakes through the "Justice" system when GROSS negligence kills or severely injures another. Humans other than LEOs of course, they get a pass.

But its still an accident.
    Tell that to the kid... if he ever wakes up... and doesn't have brain damage.

I wonder what cops would say if you "accidentally" shot one of THEM...
    --- Gun control: The theory that 110lb. women have the "right" to fistfight with 210lb. rapists.

Banned
    The last thing I would ever do is propose a Federal Law, BUT to protect Citizens. I propose the Feds. pass a law stating any "SWAT"/SRT/etc. team that raids the wrong home or injures innocent victims inside is DISBANDED for 5 years. After the first few "mistakes" made around the country, others will ENSURE they are 100% GTG before raiding their next "suspect". My guess would be they would immediately STOP using druggies willing to say anything to save their skin as "informants".

This MUST STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stupid analogy.

Do not pass go. Do not collect $200.00. They had Intel that no kids were present. The kids were in a place that they couldn't see. There was no intention of harming children.

Who? And how do you figure?

Read your own words.

They swore to a lie to get the warrant.
    Last edited by Freedom1Man; 06-01-2014 at 09:36 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast