• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Heroes throw grenade into baby crib

77zach

Last edited:

Jeff. State

Banned
This Sheriff actually has the balls to say "his officers did nothing wrong", and "he wouldn't have done anything different" if given the chance.

Jeff. State

Banned
One more quote from the "good" SHeriff.

"We knew in our minds that there wasn't any children in the home, unfortunately there was."

Baked on Grease

Similar to the one where they tossed a flash bang through a girls bedroom window and burned her pretty bad when it exploded right next to her. Always the excuse "we didnt know there were children"... they didn't eve know enough about the place to know it was a childs bedroom.

How about you change your tactics to assume there are always children present?

I mean... if it saves one child it's worth it right? I hear that all the time from left leaning persons at least...

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

countryclubjoe

Those murdering idiots are a disgrace to the human race..
Whatever happened to intel and good police work? An army of LE people raid a home to arrest ONE criminal and instead ruin a child's life.

Placing the blame on the criminal drug dealer is lame. Also why have the media not run with this story? I have not seen or heard one story on the national news outlets referencing this tragedy, where are the civil rights activists etc?

If the Justice Department does not bring criminal charges against the would be killers involved in this tragedy, then no one and I mean no one is safe from the mentally challenged vicious tyrants working in law enforcement.

My .02

CCJ

davidmcbeth

Banned
According to what I have read .... the kid was usually kept out of sight in another area of the house.

That's why the po po informant reported back "no kids" ... so they did try to check. How often they do even this much is a mystery with these raids.

I'm certain that the po po does not care about the kid of someone living with a drug dealer. After all, drug dealers are the worst sort of people ~ they equate them with terrorists.

But everyone is a terrorist now. Unless one works for the gov't.

I wrote the sheriff and told him to simply stop enforcing drug crimes and to push to eliminate the drug laws like Portugal did w/o issues. No reply.

All should train for these devices being used against them.

conandan

I can not understand the use of such tactics for petty criminals. The use of swat or SRT teams for such minor offenses and way to many times innocent people are seriously hurt or killed. Enough is enough.

Jeff. State

Banned
I can not understand the use of such tactics for petty criminals. The use of swat or SRT teams for such minor offenses and way to many times innocent people are seriously hurt or killed. Enough is enough.

When an agency has a SWAT hammer, every "warrant" no matter how small the offense becomes a "safety threatening" nail.

NO LEO involved will be held personally responsible in this by "the law", therefore I hope the citizens of that area ensure the officers and their unapologetic leader are held PERSONALLY accountable whatever that takes.

countryclubjoe

Clear violation of rights.

The DOJ should be looking into charging the criminals under Title 18 section 241/242.

Clearly there are easier methods to apprehend low level street drug pushers then the method used in this case.

Also do these night time, early morning hour raids seem cowardly to you? They do to me.. And the lack of good intel almost makes this incident look like a posse set out to do a lynching...

My .02

CCJ

Primus

How many wife beaters do you let go because hey they are just humans making mistakes?

None.... They didn't accidently punch them in the face.

Stupid analogy.

Oops.... I didn't know her face would be in the way of my fist flying....

Do not pass go. Do not collect $200.00.

They had Intel that no kids were present. The kids were in a place that they couldn't see. There was no intention of harming children.

Its a very s****** situation. But its still an accident.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Freedom1Man

None.... They didn't accidently punch them in the face.

Stupid analogy.

Oops.... I didn't know her face would be in the way of my fist flying....

Do not pass go. Do not collect $200.00.

They had Intel that no kids were present. The kids were in a place that they couldn't see. There was no intention of harming children.

Its a very s****** situation. But its still an accident.

So someone lied to get a warrant.

Jeff. State

Banned
Correct. Humans make mistakes.

And Humans pay for mistakes through the "Justice" system when GROSS negligence kills or severely injures another. Humans other than LEOs of course, they get a pass.