Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: MJS Poll: What's your answer to the recent spate of shootings in Milwaukee?

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Thru Death's Door in Wisconsin
    Posts
    13,154

    MJS Poll: What's your answer to the recent spate of shootings in Milwaukee?

    What's your answer to the recent spate of shootings in Milwaukee?
    More police on the streets (18%)
    More family and community engagement (43%)
    More gun control laws (4%)
    All of the above (35%)
    Total Responses: 2073

    http://www.jsonline.com/polls/260950181.html
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin, ,
    Posts
    836
    Fornicate all of that. The majority of shootings are committed by innercity fecesheads who are passed through the ridiculous revolving door of our "justice" system. Crimes like burglary & armed robbery carry maximum terms of 20 & 40 years in Wisconsin yet offenders rarely get more than 3. A scumbag cannot shoot someone if he is still locked up for a crime he did 10 years ago. School zone and shopping center shootings by people that purchased their weapons legally are actually very rare. It's the scum who refuse to work yet suck off the rest of us who are committing the majority of these horrendous acts. The system allows these pieces of "human" filth to get slaps on the wrist and then wants to attack our rights when the garbage finally kills somebody!!!! Lock up and/or execute these subhuman beings the first time they do something. The cost to taxpayers is dwarfed by the expense of police, courts, and human suffering that we are now voluntarily conflicting on ourselves!!!!
    Last edited by pkbites; 05-30-2014 at 08:20 PM. Reason: Spelling

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Thru Death's Door in Wisconsin
    Posts
    13,154
    Quote Originally Posted by pkbites View Post
    ... we are now voluntarily conflicting on ourselves!!!!
    Darn spiel checkers.

    Total Responses: 2129
    No one gives a rip.
    Last edited by Nightmare; 05-30-2014 at 09:33 PM.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

  4. #4
    Regular Member MKEgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    in front of my computer, WI
    Posts
    4,426
    Gee, Pete, tell us how you really feel.

    The problem is VERY localized: 1% of the land area of the US, which shares 3 characteristics, accounts for 2/3 of the firearm homicides. The rate of firearm homicides in those areas is more than 10 times the rate in the other 99% of the country.

    If any one of the 3 characteristics is not present, the firearm homicide rate is much lower.


    http://www.americanthinker.com/2014/..._violence.html

    67% of the firearm homicides (a rate of more than 14 per 100,000 people) occurred in neighborhoods with a racial composition of more than 30% African American, a per capita income of less than $25,000, and a population density greater than 640 people per square mile.
    The firearm homicide rate in the remaining 99% of the land area was 1.3 per 100,000 people.
    Quote Originally Posted by MLK, Jr
    The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort & convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge & controversy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MSG Laigaie
    Citizenship is a verb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proverbs 27:12
    A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions.
    The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proverbs 31:17
    She dresses herself with strength and makes her arms strong.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    earth's crust
    Posts
    17,838
    Quote Originally Posted by pkbites View Post
    Fornicate all of that.<snip>
    I bow before the excellency of english

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Thru Death's Door in Wisconsin
    Posts
    13,154
    Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    I bow before the excellency of english
    That's called doggy style f-bomb.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •