Thread: still moderated?

still moderated?

I was told once that the forum doesn't allow hateful and derogitory post. I've reported some and no on moderates anymore. Have the threads became a free for all?

Apparently the moderator has had personal issues and will soon return to full fearsomeness.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Glock 1st fan View Post
    I was told once that the forum doesn't allow hateful and derogitory post. I've reported some and no on moderates anymore. Have the threads became a free for all?
    'I was told once that the forum doesn't allow hateful and derogatory posts. I've reported some and no one moderates anymore. Have the threads became a free for all?'

The moderator only moderates those who refuse to spell correctly. (and sometimes those who point it out)
    Last edited by BB62; 05-30-2014 at 10:20 PM.

offering a box of tissues to glock fan...

you know, if, and i mean if, you had posted in the state fair thread normally, by normally i mean by followed forum rules and provided a cite from OK's SDA, you might not have gotten holler'd at which has led you to feel you received hateful and are worthless.

since you didn't follow forum rules and provide a cite, you spew'd and spread misinformation like cow manure which sorta leads those who do not know the SDA astray. ESPECIALLY since you put in your blurb you are a firearm instructor.

a side bar, you might spend some time discerning what a 'professional sporting event' is...a gun show or fair it ain't...

so while we wait till you get your hand patted by the moderator, do us all a favor pull you pants up, quit wearing your feelings and always remember...sticks and stones.., drat, how does that rhyme go again, anyway you get the drift...

taking the box of tissues back...
    ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by solus View Post
    offering a box of tissues to glock fan...

you know, if, and i mean if, you had posted in the state fair thread normally, by normally i mean by followed forum rules and provided a cite from OK's SDA, you might not have gotten holler'd at which has led you to feel you received hateful and are worthless.

since you didn't follow forum rules and provide a cite, you spew'd and spread misinformation like cow manure which sorta leads those who do not know the SDA astray. ESPECIALLY since you put in your blurb you are a firearm instructor.

a side bar, you might spend some time discerning what a 'professional sporting event' is...a gun show or fair it ain't...

so while we wait till you get your hand patted by the moderator, do us all a favor pull you pants up, quit wearing your feelings and always remember...sticks and stones.., drat, how does that rhyme go again, anyway you get the drift...

taking the box of tissues back...
    ipse
    You make a good point for him to learn.

Although next time, don't give a glockster a box of tissues, just take their glock away and give them a Hi Point. Case in point, ya never see HP owners/carries whining/complaining, and if you do, it's NO WHERE NEAR the amount that glock owners do.
    I'm a proud openly gay open carrier~
    Trained SKYWARN spotter, and veteran Storm Chaser.
    =^.^= ~<3~ =^.^=
    Beware the Pink Camo clad gay redneck.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Glock 1st fan View Post
    I have received no report(s) from you of perceived forum rule violations.

Looking over the threads on which you have posted lately, I find one (1) minor personal insult - removed that one.

Can't be everywhere all of the time and no intention of trying.

Locking this thread as I do not see a simple complaint/personal insult as a reason to post a new thread to Forum Rules, which is intended to let users know the how and why of the rules & make note of any changes thereto.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.