• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

CC people think OC people hurt the 2A

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidmcbeth

Banned
You forgot to note that there is a poll on the bottom of the article.

Just another article asking people's opinions, cherry picking the opinions that they want disclosed to the public.

Ho-hum.

Yaki

They stripped Californians of their right to OC. I conceal carry daily.
I don't know if it helps or hurts as most people have their mind made up about guns.
I guess its up to the OC community to decide if having people carry long guns bigger than themselves into places for photo
ops is getting them the right type of publicity. So far it appears to not be working as it's forcing businesses to choose sides.

protias

They stripped Californians of their right to OC. I conceal carry daily.
I don't know if it helps or hurts as most people have their mind made up about guns.
I guess its up to the OC community to decide if having people carry long guns bigger than themselves into places for photo
ops is getting them the right type of publicity. So far it appears to not be working as it's forcing businesses to choose sides.

Not sure how you choose sides if you just follow state law.

g21sfpistol

Banned
Not sure how you choose sides if you just follow state law.

because enough patrons have complained. it obviously has annoyed enough people if they are publicly coming out stating "no more guns in our store" congrats, because now its catching the public eye. people who were once on the fence may not be fall on "our side"

g21sfpistol

Banned
What do trolls, MDA, and CC fanboys all have in common?

They are all liars.

i need a cite on your claim that im lying. your accusation is proof that you know you dont have an argument and im right. otherwise you would have made an argument and not a accusation

stealthyeliminator

i need a cite on your claim that im lying. your accusation is proof that you know you dont have an argument and im right. otherwise you would have made an argument and not a accusation
Are you a troll, a member of MDA, or a CC fanboy? If none, then WalkingWolf's comment was not directed at you.
because enough patrons have complained. it obviously has annoyed enough people if they are publicly coming out stating "no more guns in our store" congrats, because now its catching the public eye. people who were once on the fence may not be fall on "our side"
Please cite that enough patrons complained. More likely, enough people who were never there during any OCing complained about a picture that was taken.

WalkingWolf

Just proving a theory that if you throw a rock, and it hits a dog, the dog will yelp...

And the claim the patrons complained was most definitely a LIE!

Last edited:

Primus

What do trolls, MDA, and CC fanboys all have in common?

They are all liars.

Are you a troll, a member of MDA, or a CC fanboy? If none, then WalkingWolf's comment was not directed at you.

Please cite that enough patrons complained. More likely, enough people who were never there during any OCing complained about a picture that was taken.

Ouch.... Walked into that one....

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

g21sfpistol

Banned

:lol: wow. are you the new teachers pet? haha. we have a history here. i know he was talking to me. now run along little fella

g21sfpistol

Banned
explain how the OC movment is working when you have businesses not allowing guns in their stores any more. please explain.

g21sfpistol

Banned
oh yeah dance around the question. i expect nothing less from walkingwolf. point proven. you cant even answer the question :banana::lol: ill just continue to watch the OC movment fall apart because of your ignorance. thanks for proving my point and making me feel good inside

protias

oh yeah dance around the question. i expect nothing less from walkingwolf. point proven. you cant even answer the question :banana::lol: ill just continue to watch the OC movment fall apart because of your ignorance. thanks for proving my point and making me feel good inside

You haven't paid any attention to WI then.

Status
Not open for further replies.