• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

CC people think OC people hurt the 2A

Status
Not open for further replies.

WalkingWolf

oh yeah dance around the question. i expect nothing less from walkingwolf. point proven. you cant even answer the question :banana::lol: ill just continue to watch the OC movment fall apart because of your ignorance. thanks for proving my point and making me feel good inside

YOU were asked to provide a cite for your outrageous claim, so far you have deflected. YOU were the one asked to prove your bogus poo poo.

Do you really think you can fool the members on this board with YOUR dance?

ATM

Campaign Veteran
YOU were asked to provide a cite for your outrageous claim, so far you have deflected. YOU were the one asked to prove your bogus poo poo.

Do you really think you can fool the members on this board with YOUR dance?

He abandons refuted points nearly as quickly as he types them, only returning to a thread for the lowest hanging unanswered fruit (which is always claimed as a debating victory) - typically some vague or bizarre hypothetical question which doesn't make sense enough to even warrant a response.

The dance was somewhat amusing at first, but it lacked any sort of challenge or reward to continue engaging so I think most folks just moved on to something more interesting and do little more than skim his current postings hoping to be amused by those still willing to respond.

g21sfpistol

Banned

g21sfpistol

Banned
He abandons refuted points nearly as quickly as he types them, only returning to a thread for the lowest hanging unanswered fruit (which is always claimed as a debating victory) - typically some vague or bizarre hypothetical question which doesn't make sense enough to even warrant a response.

The dance was somewhat amusing at first, but it lacked any sort of challenge or reward to continue engaging so I think most folks just moved on to something more interesting and do little more than skim his current postings hoping to be amused by those still willing to respond.

again i asked a question which you arnt caring to answer. which is why i don't reply to people very much any more. you guys are hurting the gun community with your arrogant attempt to educate the public with your OC tactic.

sudden valley gunner

again i asked a question which you arnt caring to answer. which is why i don't reply to people very much any more. you guys are hurting the gun community with your arrogant attempt to educate the public with your OC tactic.

So now it's arrogance to openly excercise a fundamental right and not engage in a state sanctioned infringement? :rolleyes:

ATM

Campaign Veteran
again i asked a question which you arnt caring to answer. which is why i don't reply to people very much any more.

Refuting your claims is sufficient. The link you posted is not a cite as it contains no reference to support your claim in this thread that "enough patrons have complained".

Your link didn't mention any patrons in any of those restaurants complaining.

you guys are hurting the gun community with your arrogant attempt to educate the public with your OC tactic.

Who are "you guys"? Everyone who doesn't oppose carrying firearms unconcealed?

Last edited:

Jack House

Anyone claiming they can draw faster cc than OC, I highly doubt is telling the truth.
That is physically impossible. The only way it might be true is if they have tons of practice drawing from CC and no practice drawing while OC. But even then I would look at them like idiots. The best you can hope for is a equal draw time, more likely than not drawing CC is will be slower.

Reasonable

Until you all can respect each other enough to get along you will continue to be your worst enemies.

PeterNSteinmetz

Refuting your claims is sufficient. The link you posted is not a cite as it contains no reference to support your claim in this thread that "enough patrons have complained".

Your link didn't mention any patrons in any of those restaurants complaining.

That's true, that article only says a father and son showed up to state they felt the OC people were bullies. Nothing about patrons.

sudden valley gunner

That is physically impossible. The only way it might be true is if they have tons of practice drawing from CC and no practice drawing while OC. But even then I would look at them like idiots. The best you can hope for is a equal draw time, more likely than not drawing CC is will be slower.

g21sfpistol- Claims to have that power.

747tech

come on now we are all on the same team.

I have been reading this forum for a couple years and finally decided to chime in. I hate to say it but this thread sounds like s bunch of second graders arguing. I know I will be flamed but I have to speak up. I know who cares what I think.
I am a ccw holder and carry all the time. I believe open carry is a good thing as it educates and desensitizes the public. I also believe when one engages in it they should be a good representation of the gun owning public. In other words looking like a gang banger does our cause no good.
That said in this day and age of anti gun, mass shooting hyping media we need to be sensitive to perception.
If a bunch of guys carry AR-15's into a business establishment they are sticking a finger in the eye of a private business who may not be anti. It also gives the media and anti's ammo in their fight.
Perception is reality no matter how much we don't like it.
Sometimes we can be our own worst enemy.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Some CCers think OC hurts the cause - keep moving, nothing to see here.

OTOH, there is someone amongst us that cannot follow the polite rules of civil discourse and who with regularity employees misdirection, red herrings, and false flags, then celebrates non-existent victory - his point would seem to be to provoke rather than an exchange of ideas. I have very little patience for such.

Two pages of painfully sorry, same old beating of the dead horse. Locking it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.