• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Democrats are at it again

1911er

House Democrats introduce gun-control bill targeting the mentally ill in wake of Isla Vista shootings. " Such laws include those that allow police to obtain a warrant to temporarily confiscate a person's firearms when there is probable cause to believe they pose an imminent risk of harm to himself or others." the cop has to believe hell in some states the cops believe if someone has a gun they are a threat. I wont mention states specific but one comes to mind that has the initials NEW YORK

arizonaopa

step 1 in taking action

When this amendment was passed, I checked the GOA website. That site listed who voted for and against the amendment. When I checked the list, I found that the representative from my district had voted for the amendment. I already have a deep disregard for this person since I feel he only got elected out of sympathy for injuries he suffered in the Gabby Giffords shooting. I e-mailed his office and let him know that I feel he has yet again betrayed his constituency. I also let him know that I would do everything I legally can to make sure that gun rights people in this district know how he has betrayed us. I will carry through on this message by sending fliers to all the gun shops I can as well as writing letters to every newspaper in the area. People like Ron Barber need to be out of office. If he betrays gun owners in a pro gun state, who else will he betray in the future?