Thread: MDA group asked to leave Chipotle due to rude behavior

Regular Member stealthyeliminator's Avatar

MDA group asked to leave Chipotle due to rude behavior

OCers and MDA in the same Chipotle, MDA gets asked to leave due to their incredibly rude behavior.

http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/06/tu...rude-behavior/
    Advocate freedom please

What a way to backfire!
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

Tagged....
    Gun control isn't about the gun at all.... for those who want gun control it is all about their own fragile egos, their own lack of self esteem, their own inner fears, and most importantly... their own desire to dominate others. And an openly carried gun is a slap in the face to all of those things.

Badda Bing Badda Boom! Somebody give that manager a cigar!
    It is well that war is so terrible otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Your search - MDA leave Chipotle - did not match any news results.
    Thanks.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

I haven't independently verified the validity of the story, but I would not expect it to be picked up by any mainstream media outlet.

It appears there are 4 Chipotle restaurants in Tulsa. Feel free to try and confirm or deny whether or not the story is accurate.

Contact information for the 4 restaurants in Tulsa can be found on the Chipotle website.
    http://www.chipotle.com/en-us/find/find.aspx
    Advocate freedom please

I would highly doubt the lamestream media would run this story, and that includes Fox.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

there are actually 3 stores and it has been personally and independently verified by myself.

the store employee I talked w/hesitated initially to acknowledge and would only state 'yes what you described occurred' and refused to go into detail. told the individual, thanks.

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    I would highly doubt the lamestream media would run this story, and that includes Fox.
    Yup! Fox is no better than the others. Fox NEWS seem to be the only one that shows both sides of things.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by solus View Post
    there are actually 3 stores and it has been personally and independently verified by myself.

the store employee I talked w/hesitated initially to acknowledge and would only state 'yes what you described occurred' and refused to go into detail. told the individual, thanks.

ipse
    Thank you sir
    Advocate freedom please

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    +1 About the only thing I can stomach to watch on FOX is on their business channel. The independents truly do show a different side of things than the overwhelming majority of news/oped of even their own network.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

I listened to the video from the other thread on this. While I am grateful that nutcases were ejected, after listening to the video, I can't understand why anybody would waste their time arguing with these nuts. JUST ignore them and enjoy your meal, you have absolutely no chance of them understanding logic.

If it had happened to me, I would have went to management and told them they were disturbing my meal. I would not have made even one attempt to communicate with them.
    Robert E. Lee
    President Donald Trump

I listened to the video from the other thread on this. While I am grateful that nutcases were ejected, after listening to the video, I can't understand why anybody would waste their time arguing with these nuts. JUST ignore them and enjoy your meal, you have absolutely no chance of them understanding logic.

If it had happened to me, I would have went to management and told them they were disturbing my meal. I would not have made even one attempt to communicate with them.
    Firstly, there's a video? I haven't found it. Found a thread in the Oklahoma forum but didn't see a video link in it.

Secondly, as to your second paragraph, I agree wholeheartedly. Engaging them even in an attempt to have a rational discussion is not something I'd do. For the most part I think I would apply the same policy to "them" as I do the police. Sort of a, thanks but no thanks, I'd rather not talk to you sort of approach.

Edit: To clarify, I don't mind talking to the police, as long as it's outside the context of a stop or investigation. Of course, "anti" people can't detain me, but I'd consider a "confrontation" generally along the same lines.
    Last edited by stealthyeliminator; 06-02-2014 at 07:21 PM.
    Advocate freedom please

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator View Post
    Firstly, there's a video? I haven't found it. Found a thread in the Oklahoma forum but didn't see a video link in it.

Secondly, as to your second paragraph, I agree wholeheartedly. Engaging them even in an attempt to have a rational discussion is not something I'd do. For the most part I think I would apply the same policy to "them" as I do the police. Sort of a, thanks but no thanks, I'd rather not talk to you sort of approach.
    Well not really, it is a youtube audio, but the ejection is not on there, just the argument.

Last edited by WalkingWolf; 06-02-2014 at 07:36 PM.
    Robert E. Lee
    President Donald Trump

Well not really, it is a youtube audio, but the ejection is not on there, just the argument.
    Ah I see. Well, I'm anxious to see if the Oklahoma carry group will be berated to the degree an OCT group would be if they had done the same. Don't forget that an OCT group took a picture outside just near a restaurant where there was an MDA meeting, didn't set foot inside, and never spoke to an MDA member, and they made national news being labeled as bullies and thugs as a result. Not that I wish it on them or think they would deserve it.
    Last edited by stealthyeliminator; 06-02-2014 at 07:28 PM.
    Advocate freedom please