• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

MDA group asked to leave Chipotle due to rude behavior

stealthyeliminator

I haven't independently verified the validity of the story, but I would not expect it to be picked up by any mainstream media outlet.

It appears there are 4 Chipotle restaurants in Tulsa. Feel free to try and confirm or deny whether or not the story is accurate.

Contact information for the 4 restaurants in Tulsa can be found on the Chipotle website.
http://www.chipotle.com/en-us/find/find.aspx

solus

there are actually 3 stores and it has been personally and independently verified by myself.

the store employee I talked w/hesitated initially to acknowledge and would only state 'yes what you described occurred' and refused to go into detail. told the individual, thanks.

ipse

snatale42

I would highly doubt the lamestream media would run this story, and that includes Fox.

Yup! Fox is no better than the others. Fox NEWS seem to be the only one that shows both sides of things.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

stealthyeliminator

there are actually 3 stores and it has been personally and independently verified by myself.

the store employee I talked w/hesitated initially to acknowledge and would only state 'yes what you described occurred' and refused to go into detail. told the individual, thanks.

ipse

Thank you sir

sudden valley gunner

I would highly doubt the lamestream media would run this story, and that includes Fox.

+1 About the only thing I can stomach to watch on FOX is on their business channel. The independents truly do show a different side of things than the overwhelming majority of news/oped of even their own network.

WalkingWolf

I listened to the video from the other thread on this. While I am grateful that nutcases were ejected, after listening to the video, I can't understand why anybody would waste their time arguing with these nuts. JUST ignore them and enjoy your meal, you have absolutely no chance of them understanding logic.

If it had happened to me, I would have went to management and told them they were disturbing my meal. I would not have made even one attempt to communicate with them.

stealthyeliminator

I listened to the video from the other thread on this. While I am grateful that nutcases were ejected, after listening to the video, I can't understand why anybody would waste their time arguing with these nuts. JUST ignore them and enjoy your meal, you have absolutely no chance of them understanding logic.

If it had happened to me, I would have went to management and told them they were disturbing my meal. I would not have made even one attempt to communicate with them.

Firstly, there's a video? I haven't found it. Found a thread in the Oklahoma forum but didn't see a video link in it.

Secondly, as to your second paragraph, I agree wholeheartedly. Engaging them even in an attempt to have a rational discussion is not something I'd do. For the most part I think I would apply the same policy to "them" as I do the police. Sort of a, thanks but no thanks, I'd rather not talk to you sort of approach.

Edit: To clarify, I don't mind talking to the police, as long as it's outside the context of a stop or investigation. Of course, "anti" people can't detain me, but I'd consider a "confrontation" generally along the same lines.

Last edited:

WalkingWolf

Firstly, there's a video? I haven't found it. Found a thread in the Oklahoma forum but didn't see a video link in it.

Secondly, as to your second paragraph, I agree wholeheartedly. Engaging them even in an attempt to have a rational discussion is not something I'd do. For the most part I think I would apply the same policy to "them" as I do the police. Sort of a, thanks but no thanks, I'd rather not talk to you sort of approach.
Well not really, it is a youtube audio, but the ejection is not on there, just the argument.

[video=youtube;jsu_fnVp7JE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsu_fnVp7JE[/video]

Last edited:

stealthyeliminator

Well not really, it is a youtube audio, but the ejection is not on there, just the argument.

Ah I see. Well, I'm anxious to see if the Oklahoma carry group will be berated to the degree an OCT group would be if they had done the same. Don't forget that an OCT group took a picture outside just near a restaurant where there was an MDA meeting, didn't set foot inside, and never spoke to an MDA member, and they made national news being labeled as bullies and thugs as a result. Not that I wish it on them or think they would deserve it.

Last edited: