• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Dave Brat in Spotsylvania?

Blk97F150

Does anyone have any details about a Dave Brat town hall meeting in Spotsylvania tomorrow night (Monday June 2)?

I got a robo-call on the house phone earlier today but the phone was breaking up and I didn't get all the details. The best that I could determine its at the Snow Library on Courthouse Road (near the Spotsy Courthouse)... but I wasn't able to hear the time it started.

Any details would be appreciated...
Thanks

markand

From Dave Bratt's campaign Facebook page, he'll be at the Snow Library on Monday:

Spotsylvania Residents, mark your calendars:

Dave Brat will be holding an open Town Hall in your county

Tomorrow Night at 7PM << this was posted Sunday evening, so it would appear that the event is being held Monday, June 2
8740 Courthouse Rd (Snow Library)
Spotsylvania, VA 22553

Repeater

Dave Brat for Congress - facebook

Here is the Facebook link ... and his schedule (check out the Laura Ingraham Rally!):

Dave Brat for Congress
Where can you see Dave this week?
All events are open to the public.

TONIGHT, June 2 at 7:00pm
Spotsylvania Town Hall
8740 Courthouse Rd
Spotsylvania, VA 22553

TOMORROW NIGHT, June 3 at 7:00pm
Laura Ingraham Rally
Laura Ingraham Headlines Brat Campaign Rally - Featuring Laura Ingraham and Dave Brat for U.S. Congress
The Dominion Club
6000 Dominion Club Drive
Glen Allen, VA 23059

WEDNESDAY, June 4 at 7:00pm
Louisa Town Hall
Louisa Fine Arts Center
212 Fredericksburg Avenue
Louisa, VA 23093

THURSDAY, June 5 at 7:00pm
Culpeper Town Hall
19601 Church Road
Brandy Station, VA 22714

FRIDAY, June 6 at 7:00pm
Orange Town Hall
235 Warren Street
Orange, VA 22960

SATURDAY, June 7 at 11:00am - 2:00pm
Ashland Strawberry Festival
Henry Street
Ashland, VA 23005

But Laura!

Blk97F150

Unfortunately work commitments prevented me from attending the Dave Brat town hall tonight.... was anyone else able to attend that can provide a summary?