• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Man uses truck to stop teen fleeing in car from entering park full of kids

stealthyeliminator

Interesting story here... A man saw a car fleeing from police about to drive (again) through a park full of kids, and used his truck to stop the car. Good for him, too. There's no telling but there is a good chance, in my opinion, that he could have saved some kids' lives with that decision.

http://fox13now.com/2014/05/31/video-car-fleeing-from-police-goes-through-park-nearly-hits-children/

Not to distract from the seriousness of the incident, but I find it amusing the huge difference in damage between the car and the truck. If you view the photo gallery at the bottom and go to the second picture you can see what I'm talking about.

Bernymac

Will the insurance company pay out since the video and his statements prove it was a deliberate wreck? :shocker:

I'd donate to get his truck restored.

mikeyb

The only thing that stops a bad guy with a car is a good guy with a car.

Am I doin' it right?

That #truckbully must have been fantasizing about doing that forever. He probably has all these evil-black-wheeled trucks at home. Truck probably has a shoulder-thingy that goes up, too. And power steering to make it easier to aim where the truck is going.