Thread: NYC/NJ Prepper professional guilty, ricin, guns ammo, armor for future confrontations

Thru Death's Door in Wisconsin

NYC/NJ Prepper professional guilty, ricin, guns ammo, armor for future confrontations

Jordan Gonzalez pleaded guilty Thursday [28 May 2014] morning in a federal courtroom in Trenton, New Jersey to knowingly attempting to develop, produce and possess toxins and to possessing equipment for producing illegal narcotics. U.S. Attorney for the District of New Jersey, Paul Fishman, said the 34-year-old Gonzalez admitted he had been assembling equipment and materials to produce ricin, abrin and other toxins at his apartments in Jersey City and Manhattan. Gonzalez also obtained weapons, ammunition, body armor and survivalist-themed manuals.

"We all have seen the devastation possible when these behaviors go unchecked," Fishman said. "With today's [28 May 2014] guilty plea, Jordan Gonzalez will face justice and will not be a threat to society."

Gonzalez admitted in court Thursday [28 May 2014] that he had acquired the materials in anticipation of "using them in confrontations with other people in the future," according to the U.S. attorney's office. Published Date: 2014-06-01 22:08:40 Subject: PRO> Ricin - USA (NY): weapons plot Archive Number: 20140601.2513058 RICIN - USA (NEW YORK): WEAPONS PLOT

As for the season finale of the Gonzalez saga, it’s not shaping up to be like Walter White’s vengeful and self-sacrificing denouement. Instead, Mr. Gonzalez could be spending the rest of his life in solitary confinement for his crimes. A decision will be made come September 17th at his next hearing. Looks like Mr. Gonzalez’s Heisenberg fantasy is turning out to be just that, a blue dream.
    If TRUMP 2016 loses then I will shrug off my WHITE MAN'S BURDEN and leave the world to the Dindus and Done Nuffins. Read and understand Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged as a prescription for the future. TRUMP 2016

earth's crust
    Well, he cannot buy guns at the local flls due to banking issues.

Not guilty would have been my verdict.