Thread: Tulsa chipotle throws out MDA moms?

Tulsa chipotle throws out MDA moms?

http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/06/tu...rude-behavior/
    FUQ:
    Is their any truth to this? I have seen nothing, anywhere, and this pops up in todays email. Can anyone in Tulsa verify or at least check into this?

Sometimes when shady plans backfire, they backfire really well. This was definitely the case on Saturday May 31st in Tulsa Oklahoma, as The Oklahoma Open Carry Association met Moms Demand Action for the first time.
    The anti-gun group requested a booth at the local farmers market and was denied, so they set up shop right on the outskirts of the downtown Tulsa event in order to gather signatures. They were a bit surprised when members of The Oklahoma Open Carry Association approached them to ask some questions. As is usually the case when dealing with liberals, the questions we asked went unanswered as the host of their event, (who incidentally, didn't look like that much of a mom seeing as though he was a man) deflected the questions and attempted to change the subject, ridicule and even accuse us of wanting to start a war with the police. This came about because he made it perfectly clear that he didn't want to be in any public establishment with citizens carrying handguns in the open. He was alluding to his belief that we are just a bunch of untrained rednecks that simply shoot indiscriminately in all directions just to prove how big our egos are.
    Last edited by MSG Laigaie; 06-02-2014 at 09:24 AM. Reason: spelig and fat fingers
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth (and) keystone... the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable... more than 99% of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference .When firearms go, all goes, we need them every hour." -- George Washington

While it should never come as a surprise there are a few bad apples in every crowd the mda and brady campaign seem to not be able to get very many good ones.

I have taught many carriers what they need to carry pistols safely and within the law and found most aren't the gun slinging (none of mine thankfuly) shooting the town up people these clowns paint us out to be.

Most are moms and dads who love their children and would die to save them. Most carriers listen when they are told the law and don't want to take a life unless their is no other option left to defend life.

Its important to remember for this reason as I tell people always stay up to date with the laws and excercise caution when carrying to avoid legal issues. And most importantly read the sda from time to time and be careful asking advice on forums but instead turn to the sda and if need be seek legal advice from quality attorneys.

Together we can defeat the antis so we have to stick together

Mad Women Against Guns!

G00gleSEARCH-fu is extremely strong with me.

Your search - MDA leave Chipotle - did not match any news results.
    Without pictures then it didn't happen.
    Last edited by Nightmare; 06-02-2014 at 01:29 PM.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/201...lies-the-door/

""We first caught wind of this story via freedomoutpost.com. Bryan Hull, a founder of the Oklahoma Open Carry Association, confirms it. Given the media’s fondness for Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America, I hardly expect the press to concern itself with an open carry demonstration inside a Chipotle restaurant where the manager kicked-out the anti-open carry demonstrators. Yup, you heard right . . .""

This one has the audio of the incident.
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth (and) keystone... the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable... more than 99% of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference .When firearms go, all goes, we need them every hour." -- George Washington

to save everyone's time and energy there is already a thread moving in the forum about this...

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...-rude-behavior

ipse
    Last edited by solus; 06-02-2014 at 01:56 PM.
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Banned
    Only one common denominator between killers ....

They all had mommies......

Think about that mommies against whatever evil that they caused...

Lol, someone needs to start a new group called Dads for Armed Americans or something and lobby for laws that require law abiding citizens to be armed, laws that criminalize those trying to rob people of their right to arms, and lobby to abolish all unconstitutional infringing gun laws. That would be sure to ruffle the anti's feathers as a bonus, but more importantly send the same message back at them! "We are tired of our family and friends, our loved ones and our children being forced to be victims" not only from the perpetrators but from them and their victimizing laws/agenda that tell us we cant protect ourselves by being armed at all times and all places if we so choose. That we aren't going to stand for them trying to infringe on our right to be armed for not only the defense of our state but for ourselves and our families.
    Last edited by Robert318; 06-03-2014 at 12:31 AM.
    Stay safe and God bless.

Everyone will hate you because of me.
    But not a hair of your head will perish.
    Stand firm, and you will win life.
    (Luke 21:17-19 NIV)

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Benjamin Franklin

"The God who gave us life, gave us liberty at the same time; the hand of force may destroy, but cannot disjoin them.",
    "No freeman shall be debarred the use of arms."Thomas Jefferson

If the Muthas Demanding Arrogantly get what they want and then something violent happens to one of their children we'll hear, "Why didn't anyone help him/her?" The only possible answer will be, "Because, ma'am (or ladies), you got the law-abiding citizens who could have helped him/her disarmed."

I do like the fact that they were thrown out for "being rude."
    "If the truth hurts, it should." - Dad

" A year from now, ten, they'll swing back to the belief that they can make people... better. And I do not hold to that. So no more running. I aim to misbehave." - Malcolm Reynolds, Serenity

"The cheaper the crook, the gaudier the patter." - Sam Spade, The Maltese Falcon