• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Tulsa chipotle throws out MDA moms?

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/06/t...nti-gunners-moms-demand-action-rude-behavior/
FUQ:
Is their any truth to this? I have seen nothing, anywhere, and this pops up in todays email. Can anyone in Tulsa verify or at least check into this?

Sometimes when shady plans backfire, they backfire really well. This was definitely the case on Saturday May 31st in Tulsa Oklahoma, as The Oklahoma Open Carry Association met Moms Demand Action for the first time.
The anti-gun group requested a booth at the local farmers market and was denied, so they set up shop right on the outskirts of the downtown Tulsa event in order to gather signatures. They were a bit surprised when members of The Oklahoma Open Carry Association approached them to ask some questions. As is usually the case when dealing with liberals, the questions we asked went unanswered as the host of their event, (who incidentally, didn't look like that much of a mom seeing as though he was a man) deflected the questions and attempted to change the subject, ridicule and even accuse us of wanting to start a war with the police. This came about because he made it perfectly clear that he didn't want to be in any public establishment with citizens carrying handguns in the open. He was alluding to his belief that we are just a bunch of untrained rednecks that simply shoot indiscriminately in all directions just to prove how big our egos are.

Last edited:

Glock 1st fan

While it should never come as a surprise there are a few bad apples in every crowd the mda and brady campaign seem to not be able to get very many good ones.

I have taught many carriers what they need to carry pistols safely and within the law and found most aren't the gun slinging (none of mine thankfuly) shooting the town up people these clowns paint us out to be.

Most are moms and dads who love their children and would die to save them. Most carriers listen when they are told the law and don't want to take a life unless their is no other option left to defend life.

Its important to remember for this reason as I tell people always stay up to date with the laws and excercise caution when carrying to avoid legal issues. And most importantly read the sda from time to time and be careful asking advice on forums but instead turn to the sda and if need be seek legal advice from quality attorneys.

Together we can defeat the antis so we have to stick together

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/20...moms-demand-action-anti-gun-bullies-the-door/

""We first caught wind of this story via freedomoutpost.com. Bryan Hull, a founder of the Oklahoma Open Carry Association, confirms it. Given the media’s fondness for Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America, I hardly expect the press to concern itself with an open carry demonstration inside a Chipotle restaurant where the manager kicked-out the anti-open carry demonstrators. Yup, you heard right . . .""

This one has the audio of the incident.

davidmcbeth

Banned
Only one common denominator between killers ....

They all had mommies......

Think about that mommies against whatever evil that they caused...

Robert318

Lol, someone needs to start a new group called Dads for Armed Americans or something and lobby for laws that require law abiding citizens to be armed, laws that criminalize those trying to rob people of their right to arms, and lobby to abolish all unconstitutional infringing gun laws. That would be sure to ruffle the anti's feathers as a bonus, but more importantly send the same message back at them! "We are tired of our family and friends, our loved ones and our children being forced to be victims" not only from the perpetrators but from them and their victimizing laws/agenda that tell us we cant protect ourselves by being armed at all times and all places if we so choose. That we aren't going to stand for them trying to infringe on our right to be armed for not only the defense of our state but for ourselves and our families.

Last edited:

Elm Creek Smith

If the Muthas Demanding Arrogantly get what they want and then something violent happens to one of their children we'll hear, "Why didn't anyone help him/her?" The only possible answer will be, "Because, ma'am (or ladies), you got the law-abiding citizens who could have helped him/her disarmed."

I do like the fact that they were thrown out for "being rude."