• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

No speedy trial for you but here's a punch in the face-special delivery ! Judge/lawye

countryclubjoe

Wow, Judge gone wild video..

My question is, how did this idiot judge get to be a judge in the first place? Quote, stop ******* me off, let's go outside... A clear disgrace to all jurist everywhere.

My .02

CCJ

davidmcbeth

Banned
Wow, Judge gone wild video..

My question is, how did this idiot judge get to be a judge in the first place? Quote, stop ******* me off, let's go outside... A clear disgrace to all jurist everywhere.

My .02

CCJ

I heard no charges - anger management classes for this guy though.

countryclubjoe

I wish we had more PD's like that. Refusing to cave to the demands of a judge and then literally willing to go to fist-a-cuffs!

This PD is indeed "fighting for his client".. I suspect the bar will also impose sanctions unto him for taking the bully judge up on his challenge.

SVG- Always a pleasure Sir.

Regards.

CCJ

sudden valley gunner

This PD is indeed "fighting for his client".. I suspect the bar will also impose sanctions unto him for taking the bully judge up on his challenge.

SVG- Always a pleasure Sir.

Regards.

CCJ

Always a pleasure with you too CCJ!

I was reading more, seems like the PD didn't expect to get into an actual fight, and that he is approaching the bar about the judge......the judge pulled what we would call in Hawaii a "false crack".

davidmcbeth

Banned
Always a pleasure with you too CCJ!

I was reading more, seems like the PD didn't expect to get into an actual fight, and that he is approaching the bar about the judge......the judge pulled what we would call in Hawaii a "false crack".

I also think that the PD did not expect an actual fight ... I would guess that the judge could be knocked out with a feather. Like being punched by a two year old .. "take that..and that..and that"

Last edited: