Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: More good news about trading for that guy BERGDAHL - smooth move Ocrama

Banned

More good news about trading for that guy BERGDAHL - smooth move Ocrama

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014...ergdahl-video/

There were already reports of at least five US heroes who were lost looking for Bowe Bergdahl:

ALL KILLED IN ACTION SEARCHING FOR BERGDAHL:

This trade is looking like when my Cubs trade for someone .. a disaster.

He is coming home not as a hero but an American solider that we didn't leave there. He will have to defend his actions of walking away, maybe even have to face the UCMJ system, be convicted as a deserter, removed of all rank and given a Dis-Honorable, sent on his way.
    I think the Pentagon said it best in a way.

" At worst he is a Deserter, at best he is a stupid kid"

Apparently, this has been under negotiations for quite a while.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/10/wo...nted=all&_r=2&

IF Bergdahl is guilty of AWOL or desertion then that will be determined by the UCMJ (Uniform Code of Military Justice) and not by the UCRBS (Uninformed Court of Republican Bull Sh!t).

I wonder how Bobby feels about Chelsea Manning and Edward Snowden. No, Bobby, you don't have to tell US, it was an rhetorical question to fellow veterans.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Banned
    You don't even have to desert ... one can just say "I don't want to fight anymore"...they'll boot you out I imagine.

Anger explodes over Bergdahl’s release as veterans, troops call him a deserter

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2014/06/0...treatment.html

Chelsea Manning too, at least arguably not Snowden not in uniform.

Army announces he DOES face desertion charges.

Revealed: Bowe Bergdahl left letter telling comrades at Afghan base he was 'leaving to start new life and didn't want to fight for America' as Army announces he DOES face desertion charges
    • Sgt Bowe Bergdahl left a note for his comrades in which he said he did not want to fight for America any more and was leaving to start a new life
    • Gen. Martin Dempsey, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff today said 'it's premature' to think there will be no charges against Bergdahl
    • Army Secretary confirms that there will be a full government investigation into the circumstances surrounding his 2009 disappearance
    • Will put Obama under more pressure after Susan Rice said he served with 'honor and distinction' and freed five Taliban commanders
    • Former comrade who was there when Bergdahl disappeared five years ago broke a military gagging order to speak to MailOnline
    • He said: 'As far as I’m concerned Bergdahl deserted his men and should face a court martial'
    • ‘Everyone looked at me like I was crazy but I was right, he had walked off’
    • Bergdahl was scheduled to be promoted in absentia for a second time this summer before he was found and could receive five years'-worth back pay

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...n-charges.html

Banned
    I foresee a full pardon ! Obamalama aint even going to let this go further. he is commander in chief ...

I wonder if he is going to ask for VA benefits?

Obama told wary military officials to ‘suck it up and salute’ on Taliban release

Obama admin. told wary military officials to ‘suck it up and salute’ on Taliban release: Time The Obama administration sent a message for years to wary military and intelligence officials who believed the release of the Taliban Five would come back to haunt the U.S.: ‘Suck it up and salute.’

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...als-suck-it-a/

Banned
    Really, I don't care about the Gitmo releases myself ... but to trade a brown torpedo for that guy is too much

I used the word **** and got the *****
    Last edited by davidmcbeth; 06-03-2014 at 09:21 PM.

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Really, I don't care about the Gitmo releases myself ... but to trade a brown torpedo for that guy is too much

I used the word **** and got the *****
    You might if planes start hitting buildings or mushrooms start to grow large in some cities.
    In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

America First!

Pres. Obama probably should have just given the terrorists some missles, like St. Ronnie did.
    http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexpe...e/reagan-iran/

Just how short is the conservative memory? Has everyone forgotten the Yellow Ribbon Project with it's petition?
    http://pjmedia.com/yellowribbonproje...scue-sergeant/

The republican hypocrisy is staggering.

Bobby, I don't recall anyone saying that Republicans have never done or said anything stupid or down right illegal. So in the future, if you're gonna call someone out, know what you're talking about or keep your pie hole shut. Please and thank you.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBoy View Post
    You might if planes start hitting buildings or mushrooms start to grow large in some cities.
    Put them on trial and prove their guilt...do do do it , right?

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBoy View Post
    Good thing I have greater chances scoring with Scarlett Johansson and Olivia Wilde at the same time than either of those happening.

Quote Originally Posted by beebobby View Post
    Pres. Obama probably should have just given the terrorists some missles, like St. Ronnie did.
    http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexpe...e/reagan-iran/

Just how short is the conservative memory? Has everyone forgotten the Yellow Ribbon Project with it's petition?
    http://pjmedia.com/yellowribbonproje...scue-sergeant/

The republican hypocrisy is staggering.
    Justifying bad behavior by pointing to bad behavior.

Liberals can always be counted on to illuminate a dark room for a blind man.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    This I find very funny and at the same time very sad.
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth (and) keystone... the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable... more than 99% of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference .When firearms go, all goes, we need them every hour." -- George Washington

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    Justifying bad behavior by pointing to bad behavior.

Some are never taught that two wrongs don't make a right.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Some are taught that it's only bad if the Pres. does it.

Quote Originally Posted by beebobby View Post
    Some are taught that it's only bad if the Pres. does it.
    Some are taught that the Pres, no matter what party, can do no wrong.

A little piece I like to post in to news-comment threads that start getting in to the Demo-Repub B.S.

Anyone who prays to their party is basically brainwashed. If you find yourself spouting Republican/Democrat slobber, party bash-raging, or smearing comments based on party lines... If your unwilling to research and investigate claims that a given party may have committed horrible acts against “We The People”… If you blindly follow without questioning their motives…Then YOU are fairly well brainwashed. You will throw me some insults, check my spelling, and deny being washed, but you will not have the intestinal fortitude to calm yourself, self analyze, and see through the propaganda that you have invested so much of your life in to. You will continue to support the machine, its false image, and lay before its feet with blind trust. You will think, feel, and vote as they instruct you to do so without the will power to question their deeper goals or motives... You will live and die according to their programming, like a good little bobble-head. – And when the Grey State comes, it will be those little bobble heads that die first.
    Last edited by Batousaii; 06-16-2014 at 01:51 PM.
    ~ ENCLAVE vmc ~
    The Enclave is looking for patriotic motorcycle riders in Washington State who support liberty and freedom for all. ~ Check us out!
    ~
    * " To be swayed neither by the opponent nor by his sword is the essence of swordsmanship." - Miyamoto Musashi.

Quote Originally Posted by b0neZ View Post
    Some are taught that the Pres, no matter what party, can do no wrong.
    Sweet dreams are made of these?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack House View Post
    Sweet dreams are made of these?
    Who am I to disagree?
    Last edited by b0neZ; 06-16-2014 at 06:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by b0neZ View Post
    Who am I to disagree?
    Travel the world and its seven seas?

If you're happy and you know it then your face will surely show it, if you're happy and you know it clap your hands!

....aww, dammit.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast