Thread: Saw an open-carrier today

Saw an open-carrier today

I saw a guy open-carrying (pistol) today in Windsor. He was coming out of Dunkin' Donuts on Day Hill Road. I was inside Blimpie at the time.

Was it anyone here?

Unicorns really do exist after all
    America, where freedom* reigns.

*Freedom subject to change depending on jurisdiction and availability. Some freedoms may not be available due to local political expedience or prevailing political correctness. Please check Federal, State, County, City, or any other special district for applicable laws governing the extents of freedoms prior to purchase.

-----------

“What you see is the fringe of the fringe showing up in Hartford today." - Danny Malloy a.k.a. "The Governor" 3/11/2013

Wasn't me but I go to that Dunkin a few times a week. Also, OC is becoming MUCH MORE common then you think. I've been doing it for about 2 years now and if you check out the Facebook page of CT Open carry, you'd see that there are MANY people exercising their right to OC in CT. BTW, you have to send a friend request to join the group, but once you do you can see and post on the page. I believe there's already over 3000 members on the OC CT page!!!
    Last edited by KennyB; 06-04-2014 at 10:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KennyB View Post
    Wasn't me but I go to that Dunkin a few times a week. Also, OC is becoming MUCH MORE common then you think. I've been doing it for about 2 years now and if you check out the Facebook page of CT Open carry, you'd see that there are MANY people exercising their right to OC in CT. BTW, you have to send a friend request to join the group, but once you do you can see and post on the page. I believe there's already over 3000 members on the OC CT page!!!
    I know it is becoming more commonplace, but it's just the first time I saw someone OC'ing in CT other than at gatherings of like-minded friends.

I'm not on FB, but I do appreciate the invite to check it out.
    America, where freedom* reigns.

*Freedom subject to change depending on jurisdiction and availability. Some freedoms may not be available due to local political expedience or prevailing political correctness. Please check Federal, State, County, City, or any other special district for applicable laws governing the extents of freedoms prior to purchase.

-----------

“What you see is the fringe of the fringe showing up in Hartford today." - Danny Malloy a.k.a. "The Governor" 3/11/2013

I'm hearing ya. I actually came across two others recently OC'ing. The first one spotted me OC'ing first in the Ellington Big Y and struck up a conversation, the other a female I spotted in Walmart in E. Windsor and I complemented here on her choice of firearm (a Sig 229)!! Believe her name was Jennifer. Anyways, it's nice to see others beside myself exercising their right to OC. Carry one!!