• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Congressional candidate may face charges for demanding lockbox for guns at courthouse

Geerolla

Congressional candidate may face charges for demanding lockbox for guns at co...

So he's quiet clearly right since they put in the lock boxes, but they're still going to try to press charges? Their feelings get hurt or what?

Sent from my UAV using Disposition Matrix 2.0

Last edited:

509rifas

This guy has quite a history of standing up for liberty. Just googling his name will show other wonderful incidents, like standing up to unlawful Border Patrol roadblocks and a Boise police Sgt was even disciplined for their treatment of him when he filmed a traffic stop from a safe distance.
I also saw "Gavin Seim Exposed" which turned out to be his series on light exposure in photography.
Glad I live in this guys district.

sudden valley gunner

They break the law, and retaliate by trying to find something on him?

The chief is a dolt. Gavin never threatened anyone, and didn't even have a gun on him, he just questioned them.

Stretch

Been there to the Grant County Courthouse. Yeah, they're a dang joke.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

countryclubjoe

Great job by Mr.Seim and I hope he is pursuing chargers against the thugs in uniform.

A couple of things occurred to me while watching this video.

It occurred to me that the idiot security guard, who is probably earning minimum wage and more then likely possess a two digit IQ, does not and could not care less about another citizens Constitutional Rights. Hell he would probably have a difficult time spelling Constitution.
Therefore it leads me to believe that some agency's hire the no so bright bullies because the bullies will not question authority, they will simply follow orders and act accordingly.

The LEOs in this video need some extra training in regards to the Constitution with emphasis on the 2A.

Another lesson learned from this video is, ALWAYS REMAIN CALM AND RESPECTFULLY, MAKE THE BULLY TYRANTS LOOK LIKE THE UNEDUCATED IGNORANT SLOBS THAT THEY ARE. Remember no one like a bully..

My .02

CCJ

Freedom1Man

Wow, glad to see there are more people hold the courts accountable.

Did I start this trend or something? I remember doing this to Kirkland with a camera.

I got King5 News out or a legal tender issue at the Evergreen district court house.

I am happy to see more people doing this and yes, he would get my vote.

509rifas

Wow, glad to see there are more people hold the courts accountable.

Did I start this trend or something? I remember doing this to Kirkland with a camera.

I got King5 News out or a legal tender issue at the Evergreen district court house.

I am happy to see more people doing this and yes, he would get my vote.

It may be. How did Kirkland respond to it?

In this case, they had been in violation of state law for 20 years, then this happened and they acquired and set up the lockboxes within 11 days, but the Ephrata chief still wants to charge him, because his officers had to drop their calls and respond with LONG GUNS. The security guard was clearly untrained, and you can see in the video where he asks the guard if he has read the law (which states the common areas of ingress are NOT gun free zones) and the guard replies with "have you read 'absolutely no weapons' as if making a sign makes the law. It's like the guard had taken up the mentality that government agents can dictate the law as the please.

Freedom1Man

It may be. How did Kirkland respond to it?

In this case, they had been in violation of state law for 20 years, then this happened and they acquired and set up the lockboxes within 11 days, but the Ephrata chief still wants to charge him, because his officers had to drop their calls and respond with LONG GUNS. The security guard was clearly untrained, and you can see in the video where he asks the guard if he has read the law (which states the common areas of ingress are NOT gun free zones) and the guard replies with "have you read 'absolutely no weapons' as if making a sign makes the law. It's like the guard had taken up the mentality that government agents can dictate the law as the please.

Well, I was at the court for 2 hearings, had to call SAF in Bellevue and they called and got the issue fixed.

I was arrested at the 3rd hearing (unofficially because I told the judge that the court could not even follow the laws how could he expect citizens to) with a 10k bail.

I had been showing up I just wanted them to follow the law.

I've been breaking down the Seattle Courts policies to stop asking too many questions and to get them to stop trying to strong arm people in to giving them unneeded information to have their guns locked up.

Difdi

I was arrested at the 3rd hearing (unofficially because I told the judge that the court could not even follow the laws how could he expect citizens to) with a 10k bail.

I've often wondered about that. If someone who is sworn to uphold and obey the law cannot be bothered to do so, why should I, not being sworn, be expected to?

If might makes right, it's not immoral to use violence, or even to use violence preemptively.

I imagine judges wouldn't like to hear either of those thoughts verbalized though...

Last edited:

Freedom1Man

I've often wondered about that. If someone who is sworn to uphold and obey the law cannot be bothered to do so, why should I, not being sworn, be expected to?

If might makes right, it's not immoral to use violence, or even to use violence preemptively.

I imagine judges wouldn't like to hear either of those thoughts verbalized though...

I did verbalize part of that in at the end of a hearing. I also posted a video on youtube about it.