• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Naughty Sen. McKinney .... found secret meetings of his ...

davidmcbeth

Banned
Just started churning through about 1000 pages of records from McKinney & Cafero ...

Took about 10 sec to find evidence of secret meetings that McKinney had ... recall SB 1148 of 2013 session, where they asked to be exempt from the open meeting requirements of the FOI Act and was shot down?

But retardation at the FIC is rampant ... they claim I file too many cases (even ones where the opposing party admits in filings to violations of the Act) and will not hear my cases anymore (well, until a court rules on them anyway). So I filed a request for declaratory ruling on the # of cases one can file ... checkmate; they will not issue any such ruling because the law states no limit.

Now the FIC has claimed, as reasons for not scheduling cases: 1) I file too many cases ('cause agencies don't comply with the Act) 2) in meetings that I was listed as an agenda item ~ notice requirements don't matter 3) in meetings that I was not listed as an agenda item ~ notice requirements don't matter here because I was not an issue on the agenda 4) that they don't want to issue sanctions 5) that secret meetings concerning legislation are OK if the meetings do not result in a laws

Anyone who wants to see the secret meeting evidence so that to file a complaint before the commission that could void a law possibly ... shoot me a PM.

( I still filed a new complaint )