Thread: Media Advisory From Councilman Steve Ross

Media Advisory From Councilman Steve Ross

I hope this does not mean that they will be infringing on our rights.

***MEDIA ADVISORY***

Mayor Goodman To Hold News Conference Thursday
    Mayor To Be Joined By Sheriff Doug Gillespie And Jeff Victor From The Fremont Street Experience To Discuss Changes On Fremont Street

Las Vegas Mayor Carolyn G. Goodman will hold a news conference at 9:45 a.m. Thursday, June 5, in her conference room on the 7th floor of City Hall, located at 495 S. Main St. The mayor will be joined by Sheriff Doug Gillespie, Fremont Street Experience President Jeff Victor, City Manager Betsy Fretwell, City Attorney Brad Jerbic, and others to discuss what is being done to address some of the issues on the Experience.

“Our downtown has seen wonderful growth and excitement, and we want to make sure that momentum continues in a positive way,” said Mayor Goodman. “Our top priority is public safety and at the same time we want our visitors to have a great experience. We are working on changes to keep it that way.”

The news conference will be video recorded, and replayed on the city’s government access television station, KCLV, on Thursday at 4 p.m. and 11 p.m., Friday at 6 p.m. and Saturday at 1 p.m.

I think we need an OC gathering on Fremont St. anyway.
    Nevada Carry and Frontier Carry

Helpful guide to gun laws in the Intermountain West

I am in!

It's been awhile... count me in!

Sounds fun...I'm in!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cisco View Post
    I hope this does not mean that they will be infringing on our rights.

***MEDIA ADVISORY***

Mayor Goodman To Hold News Conference Thursday
    Mayor To Be Joined By Sheriff Doug Gillespie And Jeff Victor From The Fremont Street Experience To Discuss Changes On Fremont Street

Las Vegas Mayor Carolyn G. Goodman will hold a news conference at 9:45 a.m. Thursday, June 5, in her conference room on the 7th floor of City Hall, located at 495 S. Main St. The mayor will be joined by Sheriff Doug Gillespie, Fremont Street Experience President Jeff Victor, City Manager Betsy Fretwell, City Attorney Brad Jerbic, and others to discuss what is being done to address some of the issues on the Experience.

“Our downtown has seen wonderful growth and excitement, and we want to make sure that momentum continues in a positive way,” said Mayor Goodman. “Our top priority is public safety and at the same time we want our visitors to have a great experience. We are working on changes to keep it that way.”

The news conference will be video recorded, and replayed on the city’s government access television station, KCLV, on Thursday at 4 p.m. and 11 p.m., Friday at 6 p.m. and Saturday at 1 p.m.
    Nothing good comes out of this phrase!

Quote Originally Posted by Bernymac View Post
    Nothing good comes out of this phrase!
    Funny how I was thinking very similarly. Master-replanning of mostly private property has some very serious issues, so I hope people's property and other rights aren't being trampled in the process.
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip