Thread: Moncton shooting: 3 RCMP officers dead, 2 wounded

Moncton shooting: 3 RCMP officers dead, 2 wounded

A very sad incident indeed.

Prayers, for all the families, friends & co-workers involved.
    Last edited by scott58dh; 06-15-2014 at 03:46 AM. Reason: add link to article

Banned
    Currently, I have a hard time shedding a tear for people who infringe on people's rights everyday.

Really, I care about them as much as they care about my rights ... zippo.

Quote Originally Posted by scott58dh View Post
    ""New Brunswick RCMP have confirmed that three officers were shot and killed and two other officers were wounded by a heavily armed gunman Wednesday evening in Moncton.

A police manhunt is still underway for Justin Bourque, 24. The RCMP say Bourque is considered "armed and dangerous."

The RCMP said the police received a call at 7:20 p.m. AT about a man wearing camouflage and carrying guns.""

link to article;> http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-br...nded-1.2665359

I have family in N.B. who (through marriage) have relatives in Moncton.

Unbelievable how the "Crazies" are just starting to indiscriminately shoot from the hip and all for what ?!?! *They* got offended by someone, sometime, somewhere !? Who knows ?

The Anti-Gun Laws in Canada are very strict and oppressive to their society.

A very sad incident indeed.

Prayers, for all the families, friends & co-workers involved.
    My prayers too. By the way what is the status of 2A equivalent in Canada. No CCLers peeking out of their homes with their guns waiting for the cop killer to show up going past their home so they can take him down??

Also, you can't use ANY Firearm outside of your home on your own private property , even to shoot a pesky squirrel or some other type of varmint
    So if you own a rural property, you can't hunt or shoot targets? Are you sure about that?

Gun politics in Canada is largely about registration.

link;> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_politics_in_Canada

Also, you can't use ANY Firearm outside of your home on your own private property , even to shoot a pesky squirrel or some other type of varmint.

Not true there is a lot of hunting and shooting that goes on in rural Canada. One can dispatch problem animals I know many Canadians that do so. I know Canadians that have their own private ranges.

In the cities like in many in the states its unlawful to shoot inside the city limits maybe that is what she is talking about.
    Last edited by Firearms Iinstuctor; 06-06-2014 at 07:37 AM.
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics pdsolutions@hotmail.com

Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do

<snip> Other than all o' them thangs, life's just great up there in *The People's Republic of Canuckistan*.
    Canuckistan...
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by Firearms Iinstuctor View Post
    Not true there is a lot of hunting and shooting that goes on in rural Canada. One can dispatch problem animals I know many Canadians that do so. I know Canadians that have their own private ranges.

In the cities like in many in the states its unlawful to shoot inside the city limits maybe that is what she is talking about.
    Unless the actions of the 'actor' are justified.
    You Canadians need to do something about Ocing/CCing in public. This threat could have been stopped. But if you are in Chicago..... forget it.
    We here in Wisconsin have a good system, but wished that ex Rep Pam Galloway's constitutional carry bill had passed also.

Keep safe there

Quote Originally Posted by Law abider View Post
    We here in Wisconsin have a good system, but wished that ex Rep Pam Galloway's constitutional carry bill had passed also.

Keep safe there
    A sad day for the advancement of gun rights in Wis. when Pam left.
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics pdsolutions@hotmail.com

Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do

Banned
    Doncha' 'member what Mom ustah' say Bro' ?,,,

"If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."
    My momma never said that ... your mommy never complained about the gov't?

My momma said "If they are coming to get you, don't wait, go get them!"

Better words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Firearms Iinstuctor View Post
    A sad day for the advancement of gun rights in Wis. when Pam left.
    I agree!

Too bad no OC in public, coulda been stopped sooner.