• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Who are you and what do you carry

Jamesm760

My name is Mike and I just purchased my first firearm, XD9. I am currently reading and educating myself preparing to start OCing in Greensboro. Also trying to meet some people in the gun community here but striking out so far.

Welcome to OCDO! There are meets in Kernersville every first Friday of the month. Meets are at Prissy Polly's BBQ. We talk about changing the location sometimes but the owner treats us well at his establishment. He comes out to greet us, thanks us for eating there.... and he has pro 2nd A signs inside.

Last edited:

blitz_7

Welcome to OCDO! There are meets in Kernersville every first Friday of the month. Meets are at Prissy Polly's BBQ. We talk about changing the location sometimes but the owner treats us well at his establishment. He comes out to greet us, thanks us for eating there.... and he has pro 2nd A signs hung inside.

Thanks, I will have to keep this in mind. So far the only people I meet are at Calibers.

Letherian

New to the forum but born and raised in NC. Originally from Fayette(nam)ville but came back from military and settled in the Burlington/Mebane area. I CC M&P 40 compact or Ruger LC9 and have Beretta 92FS when I OC.

Jamesm760

New to the forum but born and raised in NC. Originally from Fayette(nam)ville but came back from military and settled in the Burlington/Mebane area. I CC M&P 40 compact or Ruger LC9 and have Beretta 92FS when I OC.

Welcome to the forum. I OC my Glock 23. WHen I need to CC I just throw my shirt over it... it prints, but it's concealed so idc. Would like to get an LC9 to CC as BUG, that or maybe a PF9. 92FS is a nice firearm... it's on my wish list, but I think my next handgun purchase will be a FNX 45

Letherian

Welcome to the forum. I OC my Glock 23. WHen I need to CC I just throw my shirt over it... it prints, but it's concealed so idc. Would like to get an LC9 to CC as BUG, that or maybe a PF9. 92FS is a nice firearm... it's on my wish list, but I think my next handgun purchase will be a FNX 45

Thanks for the welcome. I love my 92FS and it will definitely stay in my rotation (has been for a very long time now). My daughter got her CCP when I got mine and she feel in love with the LC9. Range time with it was all I needed to decide I wanted one to CC with. It is a very nice BUG too.

gilby1955

My name is Bill I am orginially from sw viginia so grew up with guns in my hands. I carry a LC9 conceiled most of the time but am interested in oc as is the wife

reroka

I am reroka (aka Richard) I just started to carry a Smith and Wesson .40 cal SDVE. Lots of power.