Thread: 3rd lawsuit just filed......

3rd lawsuit just filed......

The presentation is excessively sensational for my tastes, but whatever floats your boat. Hopefully justice will be served in this case.
    When rights are outlawed only outlaws will have rights.

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity. - Hanlon's Razor

No American citizen should be willing to accept a government that uses its power against its own people. - Catherine Engelbrecht

Banned
    A-w-e-s-o-m-e !

Banned
    Tell Daniel I hope he gets 100Gs for this one. With this one and the others is he losing a lot of the settlements to lawyers fees?

I suggest you guys order some Moncton New Brunswick Tshirts to wear while filming.

It's a shame that the plaintiffs are not aware of the effectiveness of administrative process that these administrative courts operate by. They could obtain a default judgment against the defendants before the first hearing even takes place.
    The world is a dangerous place. Not because of the people who are evil; but because of the people who don't do anything about it. -Albert Einstein
    Liberty that was diminished in increments has never been restored by the same. -Lawful Aim
    One who compromises in steps toward freedom will always be compromising. -Lawful Aim
    It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

Regular Member rightwinglibertarian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Running Wolf View Post
    The presentation is excessively sensational for my tastes, but whatever floats your boat. Hopefully justice will be served in this case.
    Agreed. I would rather have raw footage with minimal editing and possibly captions for clarity.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk
    "Which part of shall not be infringed is so difficult to understand"?

"Any and all restrictions on the bearing of arms in public places are nullified as per the Second Amendment"

Conservative Broadcast || Google Plus profile

Quote Originally Posted by rightwinglibertarian View Post
    Agreed. I would rather have raw footage with minimal editing and possibly captions for clarity.

all of the original videos are on his channel.

Regular Member rightwinglibertarian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by onus View Post
    all of the original videos are on his channel.
    I'll have to check once I get my computer fixed. working from a cellphone right now and it's a royal pain in the neck.

"Which part of shall not be infringed is so difficult to understand"?

"Any and all restrictions on the bearing of arms in public places are nullified as per the Second Amendment"

Conservative Broadcast || Google Plus profile