• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC Breafast, Sat. June 7th, 9:30 am

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Celebrating the wonders of life and being allowed to drive again :)

Greater Richmond OC Breafast, Sat. June 7th, 9:30 am

Nick's Roman Terrace
Westland Shopping Center
8051 West Broad St.
Henrico, VA 23294

We will be able to talk about Skid in his absence - something's being retooled, poked, prodded, and probed. Ask me about the similarity between him and 3 gun Kim

restaurant3.jpg
Great food, reasonable prices, and very friendly service.

Last edited:

va_tazdad

Barring being drafted like last time we were here,

I look forward to a Sausage Gravy Deluxe on a Nicks Roll. Nothing is finer!!!

Besides, being able to talk about Skid without him there is a treat. ;>)

va_tazdad

Well, y'all missed it.

Breakfast was so great, I walked out with dinner for 3.

Brought home two Greek Spaghetti, and one Baked Spaghetti, with Nicks famous rolls and salads.

We are set for the next 2 days. Good eats.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
The server made a point of telling us how she was raised with guns - just the normal way of things.

Never have had a question about carrying here.

These are really good people.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
So I arrange to be out of commission for a few days, and the turn-out to talk about me fizzles?

I'm taking that as a compliment. Also as proof all y'all are crazy.

It seems the good folks at cardiac upgrade central were able to do the work without actually climbing up on my chest this time. No driving for 3 weeks, no heavy lifting (Like when did I ever do that before?), and if I follow instructions (let the betting begin on how long that lasts!) I am supposed to come out imprpoved if not new.

I will be at the OC Diner next week, so save your requests for autographs till then. :p

stay safe.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
So I arrange to be out of commission for a few days, and the turn-out to talk about me fizzles?

I'm taking that as a compliment. Also as proof all y'all are crazy.

It seems the good folks at cardiac upgrade central were able to do the work without actually climbing up on my chest this time. No driving for 3 weeks, no heavy lifting (Like when did I ever do that before?), and if I follow instructions (let the betting begin on how long that lasts!) I am supposed to come out imprpoved if not new.

I will be at the OC Diner next week, so save your requests for autographs till then. :p

stay safe.
Oh we talked about you.....in sooper secret code.

Last time we talked in the clear was on the ferry, where the drone of the engines masked the sound.
http://www.soundsnap.com/

speed41ae

No driving for 3 weeks, no heavy lifting (Like when did I ever do that before?), and if I follow instructions (let the betting begin on how long that lasts!)

Yea, and I wouldn't let anyone talk me into going to a Thai restaurant on the way home after a heart cath either. :p