Thread: OCT Our Story video

Regular Member stealthyeliminator's Avatar

OCT Our Story video

Advocate freedom please

Banned
    I would kick that cop out of the circle ... not your friend ...

Good to see OCT ...

I think the video plays well for general public viewing - conveys the objective straightforward and clearly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    “Men live without other security than what their own strength and their own invention shall furnish them"
    -Thomas Hobbes 1651

Regular Member stealthyeliminator's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    I would kick that cop out of the circle ... not your friend ...

Good to see OCT ...
    Well... It's not lost on OCT members that some police have certain issues... I mean, let's not forget that CJ Grisham's "kick" into the OC movement was his bad arrest, and other OCT members and other OC activists have been wrongly arrested as well, but we also can't forget that it is the goal of the organization to foster a cooperative relationship with law enforcement in the furtherance of the other goals. And IMO, it's very beneficial. For instance, I think that a uniformed police officer, a chief of police no less, testifying at the legislative committee meeting in favor of OC might have been beneficial beyond what we're able to measure. While that officer might have testified that way regardless of OCT's policy on fostering cooperative relationships, I imagine it'd certainly put a bad taste of OC in many LEA's mouth if OCT made no attempt to foster cooperative relationships.
    Advocate freedom please

Centurion
    Video and content very well done! Keep up the good work!
    RIGHTS don't exist without RESPONSIBILITY!
    If one is not willing to stand for his rights, he doesn't have any Rights.
    I will strive to stand for the rights of ANY person, even those folks with whom I disagree!
    As said by SVG--- "I am not anti-COP, I am PRO-Citizen" and I'll add, PRO-Constitution.
    If the above makes me a RADICAL or EXTREME--- So be it!

Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA
    2nd amendment says.... "...The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!"

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator View Post
    The video is very well done:
    1. Attention-grabbing introduction
    2. The goals of the organization are stated clearly and concisely
    3. the images show what was likely the norm during their encounters with unarmed Law-Abiding Citizens (as we OCers know to expect day-to-day), but the leftist media decided to distort and ignore in favor of more sensational "journalism".
    Last edited by Rusty Young Man; 06-06-2014 at 05:32 AM. Reason: Format
    I carry to defend my loved ones; Desensitizing and educating are secondary & tertiary reasons. Anything else is unintended.

“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” - Frederic Bastiat

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle." - Edmund Burke