• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OCT Our Story video

HPmatt

I think the video plays well for general public viewing - conveys the objective straightforward and clearly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

stealthyeliminator

I would kick that cop out of the circle ... not your friend ...

Good to see OCT ...

Well... It's not lost on OCT members that some police have certain issues... I mean, let's not forget that CJ Grisham's "kick" into the OC movement was his bad arrest, and other OCT members and other OC activists have been wrongly arrested as well, but we also can't forget that it is the goal of the organization to foster a cooperative relationship with law enforcement in the furtherance of the other goals. And IMO, it's very beneficial. For instance, I think that a uniformed police officer, a chief of police no less, testifying at the legislative committee meeting in favor of OC might have been beneficial beyond what we're able to measure. While that officer might have testified that way regardless of OCT's policy on fostering cooperative relationships, I imagine it'd certainly put a bad taste of OC in many LEA's mouth if OCT made no attempt to foster cooperative relationships.

Rusty Young Man

The video is very well done:
1. Attention-grabbing introduction
2. The goals of the organization are stated clearly and concisely
3. the images show what was likely the norm during their encounters with unarmed Law-Abiding Citizens (as we OCers know to expect day-to-day), but the leftist media decided to distort and ignore in favor of more sensational "journalism".

Last edited: