• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Tov Henderson of OCT and Shannon Watts to be on CNN live tomorrow

stealthyeliminator

Tomorrow morning at 7:15 am central time Tov Henderson of OCT and Shannon Watts of MDA will be live on CNN. Someone please record!

Rusty Young Man

"I have a right as a mother in this country to take my children to Target and know they'll be protected from people who think that they are somehow vigilantes." - Shannon Watts

She has no "right", just like there is no "right" for me to steal away Angelina Jolie from Brad Pitt.
She claims the "they'll be protected". Protected BY WHOM?

Jack House

"I have a right as a mother in this country to take my children to Target and know they'll be protected from people who think that they are somehow vigilantes." - Shannon Watts

She has no "right", just like there is no "right" for me to steal away Angelina Jolie from Brad Pitt.
She claims the "they'll be protected". Protected BY WHOM?

She says no citizen has ever stopped a killing spree, and that is your biggest issue? :uhoh:

Last edited:

Rusty Young Man

She says no citizen has ever stopped a killing spree, and that is your biggest issue? :uhoh:

Not at all. Just as far as I got typing before I realized I'd be preaching to the choir (which can probably also name more instances than I could).:)
Besides, if I were to dissect every bit of fail she said, would anyone else want to watch it while eating popcorn?

Last edited:

Jack House

Lol yeah. The lies she spouts, the craziness of her attitude. It Really makes wonder if this is a legitimate gun control group or a parody of one.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

WalkingWolf

She made a valid point that nobody picked up on and called her out for. NO legal gun owner has stopped a killing spree in a gun free victim zone.