Thread: Tov Henderson of OCT and Shannon Watts to be on CNN live tomorrow

Regular Member stealthyeliminator's Avatar

Tov Henderson of OCT and Shannon Watts to be on CNN live tomorrow

Tomorrow morning at 7:15 am central time Tov Henderson of OCT and Shannon Watts of MDA will be live on CNN. Someone please record!
    Advocate freedom please

Did anyone catch this? I'm trying to find a recording of it.
    Advocate freedom please

Here's Tov's portion. It doesn't have Shannon's part for whatever reason (for the better?) http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/vi...erson.cnn.html
    Advocate freedom please

Probably because everything she said was a flat out lie.

http://iqmediacorp.com/ClipPlayer/?C...8-d04b9b331602

Shannon's part is at around 6:15.
    Last edited by Jack House; 06-08-2014 at 08:03 PM.

"I have a right as a mother in this country to take my children to Target and know they'll be protected from people who think that they are somehow vigilantes." - Shannon Watts

She has no "right", just like there is no "right" for me to steal away Angelina Jolie from Brad Pitt.
    She claims the "they'll be protected". Protected BY WHOM?
    I carry to defend my loved ones; Desensitizing and educating are secondary & tertiary reasons. Anything else is unintended.

“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” - Frederic Bastiat

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle." - Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Young Man View Post
    "I have a right as a mother in this country to take my children to Target and know they'll be protected from people who think that they are somehow vigilantes." - Shannon Watts

She has no "right", just like there is no "right" for me to steal away Angelina Jolie from Brad Pitt.
    She claims the "they'll be protected". Protected BY WHOM?
    She says no citizen has ever stopped a killing spree, and that is your biggest issue?
    Last edited by Jack House; 06-08-2014 at 11:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack House View Post
    She says no citizen has ever stopped a killing spree, and that is your biggest issue?
    Not at all. Just as far as I got typing before I realized I'd be preaching to the choir (which can probably also name more instances than I could).
    Besides, if I were to dissect every bit of fail she said, would anyone else want to watch it while eating popcorn?
    Last edited by Rusty Young Man; 06-09-2014 at 12:17 AM.
    I carry to defend my loved ones; Desensitizing and educating are secondary & tertiary reasons. Anything else is unintended.

“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” - Frederic Bastiat

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle." - Edmund Burke

Lol yeah. The lies she spouts, the craziness of her attitude. It Really makes wonder if this is a legitimate gun control group or a parody of one.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

She made a valid point that nobody picked up on and called her out for. NO legal gun owner has stopped a killing spree in a gun free victim zone.
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump