• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anyone have a glock I can borrow?

DON`T TREAD ON ME

I am taking armorers classes again this year. I have taken the AR 15- 191,1 and Springfield XD I will be refreshing on these classes again. I have not taken the Glock class because I do not own one. I do however want to learn how they tick, and be able to hot rod them. I thought it possible that someone on here would possibly lend/trade pistols for a day so I could take the class. The class is Friday August 8th.

DON`T TREAD ON ME

I have a 22 that I'd let you borrow for the class.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

That is awesome. It will come back clean and running hard. let me know if you would like any work done. and I will PM you with my info. I have a FNH FNP in .40 with a right handed holster, if you want to carry/ shoot something different.

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
I've a 19 Gen 2, and just yesterday I received a brand new in the box 41 Gen 4. I don't even know what I want to do with it yet. Let me know if you need either.

JJxx101

That is awesome. It will come back clean and running hard. let me know if you would like any work done. and I will PM you with my info. I have a FNH FNP in .40 with a right handed holster, if you want to carry/ shoot something different.

It's still almost a brand new gen 3 but a little look at it while you are in the class won't hurt at all, it's already got night sights on it so no worries about doing any work on it while your in the class unless they give you free stuff to upgrade the gun with. Shoot me the PM and we can get this organized so we can trade right before the class.

Turbod'1

I am taking armorers classes again this year. I have taken the AR 15- 191,1 and Springfield XD I will be refreshing on these classes again. I have not taken the Glock class because I do not own one. I do however want to learn how they tick, and be able to hot rod them. I thought it possible that someone on here would possibly lend/trade pistols for a day so I could take the class. The class is Friday August 8th.

Not sure if I'll be in Vegas on that date (depends on the wifes AIT) but if I am and the other offers fall through, you're welcome to use my G23.

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
Reading the OP carefully leads me to believe this is not a class from Glock, Inc.

DON`T TREAD ON ME

Thanks Everyone, for offering your Tupperware! I was humbled by the response. It looks like I will be picking up my very own Tupperware (Glock 22) this Saturday due to a trade. Once again, thanks for all of the offers.

davidmcbeth

Banned
Thanks Everyone, for offering your Tupperware! I was humbled by the response. It looks like I will be picking up my very own Tupperware (Glock 22) this Saturday due to a trade. Once again, thanks for all of the offers.

Good post.....lol

I was going to offer you my wife on one condition: you can't bring her back ! :uhoh:

davidmcbeth

Banned
Presume that would be a choice she would appreciate. I'll probably burn for that, but it had to be said. :)

All in good fun ! I got her all boxed up ... you'll have to be there to sign for the package ! Noted on shipping paperwork as "A Major Award !"

Last edited:

Maverick9

All in good fun ! I got her all boxed up ... you'll have to be there to sign for the package ! Noted on shipping paperwork as "A Major Award !"

I'm going to do something I don't usually do, because David gets a lot of unnecessary 'flack' here.

Once or twice I've PM him and said 'so and so's comment was really mean'. Never has he ever done anything but say 'oh, it's just in the spirit of good fun' or 'he didn't mean it that way'.

Basically he's really a good guy, people.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior

I'm going to do something I don't usually do, because David gets a lot of unnecessary 'flack' here.

Once or twice I've PM him and said 'so and so's comment was really mean'. Never has he ever done anything but say 'oh, it's just in the spirit of good fun' or 'he didn't mean it that way'.

Basically he's really a good guy, people.
Have never truly questioned that. Problem is that so much is in the perception - the taste left behind. Sometimes one can make insensitive or ill advised remarks w/o intending harm.

There is no doubt but that he is solidly behind RKBA and is actively so engaged.

z28power

A Major A-Word?

Wow. I didn't know UPS handled packages with special instructions like that. :lol:

Anyway, Don't Tread On Me, sounds like your solution was even better - don't have a gun you want? JUST BUY IT/TRADE FOR IT!!!