Thread: Anti-Don Beyer robocall and email message unleashed by OpenCarry.org

Moderator / Administrator

Anti-Don Beyer robocall and email message unleashed by OpenCarry.org

Gun rights are at stake in Tuesday’s election.

Registered voters of any party CAN vote in Tuesday’s Democrat Primary.

Gun owners, republicans, independents, and libertarians CAN make a difference Tuesday to **stop Don Beyer** from going to Congress.

Don Beyer – a wealthy car dealer endorsed by the Washington Post - is the only Democrat candidate to openly promote an EXTREME anti-gun agenda in printed mailers and TV.

If elected, Don Beyer will be effective in enacting anti-gun legislation.

The candidate most likely to beat Don Beyer is Patrick Hope.

Patrick Hope's record in the Virginia General Assembly demonstrates that he is UNABLE to pass anti-gun rights legislation.

To stop Don Beyer, go to the polls and Vote for Hope on Tuesday.

This message brought to you by your friends at OpenCarry.org, and not authorized by any candidate or committee.

On Tuesday, go to your usual polling station and Vote for Hope!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Mike; 06-07-2014 at 12:32 PM.

Alexandria, Fairfax County, Virginia, USA
    I will be voting on Tuesday to stop Don Beyer, however ...

Both Bill Euille and Lavern Chatman have released printed materials which highlight anti-gun messages.
    Laws alone can not secure freedom of expression; in order that every man present his views without penalty there must be spirit of tolerance in the entire population. -Albert Einstein

what I wanna know is who authorized the robocall, and how they got my cell phone number.

Centurion
    Quote Originally Posted by dvorak42 View Post
    what I wanna know is who authorized the robocall, and how they got my cell phone number.
    Political and certain fund raising calls are exempt from the so called "do not call registry"

It seems to me that the robocallers and telemarketers are using this list as a source of potential purchasers!
    RIGHTS don't exist without RESPONSIBILITY!
    If one is not willing to stand for his rights, he doesn't have any Rights.
    I will strive to stand for the rights of ANY person, even those folks with whom I disagree!
    As said by SVG--- "I am not anti-COP, I am PRO-Citizen" and I'll add, PRO-Constitution.
    If the above makes me a RADICAL or EXTREME--- So be it!

Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA
    2nd amendment says.... "...The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!"

Quote Originally Posted by JoeSparky View Post
    Political and certain fund raising calls are exempt from the so called "do not call registry"

It seems to me that the robocallers and telemarketers are using this list as a source of potential purchasers!
    I work for a phone company. I have 10 phone numbers. Only one of these got the call. I'm wondering if they got a list from one of the gun groups in the area.

ETA: figured it out. They got my info from campaign for liberty or some related group. I figured it out because they also sent me emails. Bye everyone!
    Last edited by dvorak42; 06-11-2014 at 06:18 PM.