• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

June south sound OC meetup- tentative-22 june 2014

Schlepnier

So guys if the weather holds on, I figure we can give cabelas a break and enjoy the outdoors a bit with a psudo picnic.

This is of course subject to change if need be. let me know if this works for anybody who wants to come out-

The historical park at the old brewery in lacey(Tumwater) right below the Thurston county courthouse.

Address: 777 Simmons Ln SW, Tumwater, WA 98501
They have grills, shade trees and easy access to I-5,

https://www.google.com/maps/place/T...ata=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x28084377f873743f

I am planning on bringing some easy snacks-meat/cheese tray, potato salad, soda and the tub of utensils.

Time from 2Pm-to 4pm (or later if need be to accommodate golddigger ;) )
Date- Sunday 22 june 2014

Carry on.

Munkey Butt

Probably too late now but I was planning to swing by after work. Maybe we can get this fired back up. Hell, aanyone wanna meet up at recreation park in chehalis for an impromptu meet up?

Last edited: