• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

A revolution? Well, they did it wrong ... people killed cops and themselves

JoeSparky

Centurion
Tragic day when one cannot eat lunch without being EXECUTED! Or Shop at WM without being killed.

Don't know WHY they then turned the guns on themselves but they saved the Las Vegas Citizen's a boat load of money.

NosePicker

We need a new law...when police are eating lunch the restruant is closed.

On the news they showed multiple police at the scene crying.

Weird, I have never seen police crying at the scene of an unarmed citizen being shot and killed.

Primus

We need a new law...when police are eating lunch the restruant is closed.

On the news they showed multiple police at the scene crying.

Weird, I have never seen police crying at the scene of an unarmed citizen being shot and killed.

I don't know... Maybe they KNEW to guys dead? Like coworkers... Hung out with them? Know their families personally?

No different then any other person grieving for a friend/coworker.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

NosePicker

I don't know... Maybe they KNEW to guys dead? Like coworkers... Hung out with them? Know their families personally?

No different then any other person grieving for a friend/coworker.

too bad the shooters didn't just surrender.

I would have given them a two week vacation and some additional training.

Primus

I'm sure the female victim in Walmart would have approved. And her family.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

hhofent

We need to ban assault couples.

Sent from an unspecified mobile phone using unspecified software.

Rusty Young Man

Before this gets too off topic:
Anyone else thinking about how this will be spun by the antis BEFORE all the facts are even out?
(I was going to say: "before the bodies of the victims even grew cold", which may be considered a valid argument, but may have seemed a little distasteful).

Last edited:

NosePicker

Before this gets too off topic:
Anyone else thinking about how this will be spun by the antis BEFORE all the facts are even out?
(I was going to say: "before the bodies of the victims even grew cold", which may be considered a valid argument, but may have seemed a little distasteful).

no spin needed.

the anti's want to ban and the pro's don't.

Rusty Young Man

no spin needed.

the anti's want to ban and the pro's don't.

I'm almost willing to bet they'll say "if only guns were banned there, none of this would have happened". Never mind the fact that laws already BAN murder, or that criminals by definition do not obey the law.

JoeSparky

Centurion

This certainly seems not only NOT appropriate but also easily construed as LEO bashing or encouraging UNLAWFUL ACTION!

ETA: I am certainly HOPING there is ANOTHER way to take this comment by NosePicker other than the one apparent to me. If so, PLEASE clarify!

Last edited:

NosePicker

This certainly seems not only NOT appropriate but also easily construed as LEO bashing or encouraging UNLAWFUL ACTION!

ETA: I am certainly HOPING there is ANOTHER way to take this comment by NosePicker other than the one apparent to me. If so, PLEASE clarify!

how do you know the state of mind of the shooters ? wait until the investigation is complete. maybe the victims made movements that were construed by the shooters as threatening.

the victims were armed with guns and are known to be part of a group that often shoots unarmed people.

JoeSparky

Centurion
how do you know the state of mind of the shooters ? wait until the investigation is complete. maybe the victims made movements that were construed by the shooters as threatening.

the victims were armed with guns and are known to be part of a group that often shoots unarmed people.

You have NOT given me another way to take your original comment which has been reported. That type of comment is NOT what the founders of this forum are about and does violate certain rules imposed by said owners/founders.

I am done with you.