Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A revolution? Well, they did it wrong ... people killed cops and themselves

Banned

A revolution? Well, they did it wrong ... people killed cops and themselves

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014...-a-revolution/

The two suspects then left the restaurant and went to a Wal-Mart across the street, shot and killed a third victim, then fatally shot each other, KLAS said.

Unknown why they did this ... perhaps more info later.

hard to keep a revolution going when you shoot yourself...just saying.
    Last edited by davidmcbeth; 06-08-2014 at 07:08 PM.

Centurion
    Tragic day when one cannot eat lunch without being EXECUTED! Or Shop at WM without being killed.

Don't know WHY they then turned the guns on themselves but they saved the Las Vegas Citizen's a boat load of money.
    RIGHTS don't exist without RESPONSIBILITY!
    If one is not willing to stand for his rights, he doesn't have any Rights.
    I will strive to stand for the rights of ANY person, even those folks with whom I disagree!
    As said by SVG--- "I am not anti-COP, I am PRO-Citizen" and I'll add, PRO-Constitution.
    If the above makes me a RADICAL or EXTREME--- So be it!

Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA
    2nd amendment says.... "...The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!"

We need a new law...when police are eating lunch the restruant is closed.

On the news they showed multiple police at the scene crying.

Weird, I have never seen police crying at the scene of an unarmed citizen being shot and killed.

Quote Originally Posted by NosePicker View Post
    We need a new law...when police are eating lunch the restruant is closed.

On the news they showed multiple police at the scene crying.

Weird, I have never seen police crying at the scene of an unarmed citizen being shot and killed.
    I don't know... Maybe they KNEW to guys dead? Like coworkers... Hung out with them? Know their families personally?

No different then any other person grieving for a friend/coworker.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
    "The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

Quote Originally Posted by Primus View Post
    I don't know... Maybe they KNEW to guys dead? Like coworkers... Hung out with them? Know their families personally?

No different then any other person grieving for a friend/coworker.
    too bad the shooters didn't just surrender.

I would have given them a two week vacation and some additional training.

I'm sure the female victim in Walmart would have approved. And her family.

"The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

Quote Originally Posted by Primus View Post
    I'm sure the female victim in Walmart would have approved. And her family.

approved of what ?

We need to ban assault couples.

Sent from an unspecified mobile phone using unspecified software.

I guess its true....if you open carry then criminals will target you.

Before this gets too off topic:
    Anyone else thinking about how this will be spun by the antis BEFORE all the facts are even out?
    (I was going to say: "before the bodies of the victims even grew cold", which may be considered a valid argument, but may have seemed a little distasteful).
    Last edited by Rusty Young Man; 06-08-2014 at 11:05 PM.
    I carry to defend my loved ones; Desensitizing and educating are secondary & tertiary reasons. Anything else is unintended.

“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” - Frederic Bastiat

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle." - Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Young Man View Post
    Before this gets too off topic:
    Anyone else thinking about how this will be spun by the antis BEFORE all the facts are even out?
    (I was going to say: "before the bodies of the victims even grew cold", which may be considered a valid argument, but may have seemed a little distasteful).
    no spin needed.

the anti's want to ban and the pro's don't.

Banned
    no spin needed.

+1

They'll say .. "look another shooting"

And others will say "look another shooting!"

And I say .. "did it change the wording of the 2nd amendment or change my natural rights at all?"

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    +1

And I say .. "did it change the wording of the 2nd amendment or change my natural rights at all?"
    Exactly. Until someone rewrites the 2nd Amendment then its all just noise.

no spin needed.

I'm almost willing to bet they'll say "if only guns were banned there, none of this would have happened". Never mind the fact that laws already BAN murder, or that criminals by definition do not obey the law.
    I carry to defend my loved ones; Desensitizing and educating are secondary & tertiary reasons. Anything else is unintended.

“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” - Frederic Bastiat

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle." - Edmund Burke

Centurion

This certainly seems not only NOT appropriate but also easily construed as LEO bashing or encouraging UNLAWFUL ACTION!

ETA: I am certainly HOPING there is ANOTHER way to take this comment by NosePicker other than the one apparent to me. If so, PLEASE clarify!
    Last edited by JoeSparky; 06-09-2014 at 12:58 AM.
    I will strive to stand for the rights of ANY person, even those folks with whom I disagree!
    As said by SVG--- "I am not anti-COP, I am PRO-Citizen" and I'll add, PRO-Constitution.

Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA
    2nd amendment says.... "...The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!"

Quote Originally Posted by JoeSparky View Post
    This certainly seems not only NOT appropriate but also easily construed as LEO bashing or encouraging UNLAWFUL ACTION!
    Wow... Well said. +1

ETA: I am certainly HOPING there is ANOTHER way to take this comment by NosePicker other than the one apparent to me. If so, PLEASE clarify!
    how do you know the state of mind of the shooters ? wait until the investigation is complete. maybe the victims made movements that were construed by the shooters as threatening.

the victims were armed with guns and are known to be part of a group that often shoots unarmed people.

Centurion
    how do you know the state of mind of the shooters ? wait until the investigation is complete. maybe the victims made movements that were construed by the shooters as threatening.

the victims were armed with guns and are known to be part of a group that often shoots unarmed people.
    You have NOT given me another way to take your original comment which has been reported. That type of comment is NOT what the founders of this forum are about and does violate certain rules imposed by said owners/founders.

I am done with you.

Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA

I am done with you.
    Geez, don't cry Sparky.

http://journalofamadman.com/killing-...revolutionary/

http://www.odmp.org/search/year

If you don't want to stand behind them, feel free to stand in front of them while they practice at the range. I mean you might be of lesser quality than a paper target but I'm sure they will manage to hit their mark.
    Last edited by HolyOrangeJuice; 06-09-2014 at 02:38 AM.

It seems to me just having two people in your group is a hard way to make a revolution happen.

I would like to see any manifesto that these two left behind and what type of revolution they were trying to start.

Patrol officers are way down on the scale of persons to attack if one is planning a revolution. But they are the most visible and attainable.

It takes a lot more planning and skill to go after targets of higher value.

By the out come these two didn't process the necessary intelligent to start and organize a proper revolution.
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics pdsolutions@hotmail.com

Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do

These two suspects look to be... not stable. Apparently regularly dressing up as the Joker/Harley Quinn and the slender man. The two appear to have been outspoken anti-government types. :/
    http://www.jrn.com/ktnv/news/Las-Veg...262330321.html

The bystander's name appears to be Joseph Robert Wilcox, according to coroner reports here in town.
    http://www.jrn.com/ktnv/news/Coroner...262385641.html
    Last edited by z28power; 06-09-2014 at 12:06 PM.

Tough situation for the families. My prayers.

Let us hope that local law enforcement does not become overly sensitive and itchy.

The backgrounds of these two will be known soon enough.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

I guess its true....if you open carry then criminals will target you.
    The officers form of carry had NOTHING to do with being targets. Think about it. If you're one of these nut jobs that want to do a killing spree, you find a large group of unarmed people. However, if you go to the location, find a POLICE SQUAD CAR, and then find UNIFORMED POLICE OFFICERS having lunch inside the nearby restaurant, knowing they will IMMEDIATELY intervene, and thwart your plans of genocide, what do you do? Obviously, you take out your threats. In this instance, if there were OCers/CCers eating, this more than likely wouldn't have gone down this way. Why? Because the OCer/CCer wear plain civilian clothes. Furthermore, they don't drive police vehicles that stand out in a sea of other multicolored parked cars in a parking lot. The shooters would have just proceeded to Walmart and started the spree...until the OCers/CCers got whiff of the situation and intervened. And the OCers/CCers would have saved the day!

Unfortunately, there were NO armed citizens to stop the madness (see report http://news.yahoo.com/five-dead-las-...213257183.html ). However, the police did arrive in a timely fashion and engaged the psychos. One psycho murdered by his accomplice and then the accomplice committing suicide.

Banned
    Well expect to see this tonight on MSM.

Jerad Miller in interview at Bundy Ranch, 41 second mark.

BREAKING!!! Harry Reid Tells News The Bundy Battle Isn't Over!!!!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6b2y9jVkAo

These "people" are being described as "Tea Party". This will aid in the ramp up on combating the new "domestic terrorists".

This smells of set up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast