• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

A revolution? Well, they did it wrong ... people killed cops and themselves

Firearms Iinstuctor

It seems to me just having two people in your group is a hard way to make a revolution happen.

I would like to see any manifesto that these two left behind and what type of revolution they were trying to start.

Patrol officers are way down on the scale of persons to attack if one is planning a revolution. But they are the most visible and attainable.

It takes a lot more planning and skill to go after targets of higher value.

By the out come these two didn't process the necessary intelligent to start and organize a proper revolution.

z28power

Last edited:

OC for ME

Tough situation for the families. My prayers.

Let us hope that local law enforcement does not become overly sensitive and itchy.

The backgrounds of these two will be known soon enough.

SharpShootur

I guess its true....if you open carry then criminals will target you.

The officers form of carry had NOTHING to do with being targets. Think about it. If you're one of these nut jobs that want to do a killing spree, you find a large group of unarmed people. However, if you go to the location, find a POLICE SQUAD CAR, and then find UNIFORMED POLICE OFFICERS having lunch inside the nearby restaurant, knowing they will IMMEDIATELY intervene, and thwart your plans of genocide, what do you do? Obviously, you take out your threats. In this instance, if there were OCers/CCers eating, this more than likely wouldn't have gone down this way. Why? Because the OCer/CCer wear plain civilian clothes. Furthermore, they don't drive police vehicles that stand out in a sea of other multicolored parked cars in a parking lot. The shooters would have just proceeded to Walmart and started the spree...until the OCers/CCers got whiff of the situation and intervened. And the OCers/CCers would have saved the day!

Unfortunately, there were NO armed citizens to stop the madness (see report http://news.yahoo.com/five-dead-las-...213257183.html ). However, the police did arrive in a timely fashion and engaged the psychos. One psycho murdered by his accomplice and then the accomplice committing suicide.

Jeff. State

Banned
Well expect to see this tonight on MSM.

Jerad Miller in interview at Bundy Ranch, 41 second mark.

BREAKING!!! Harry Reid Tells News The Bundy Battle Isn't Over!!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6b2y9jVkAo

These "people" are being described as "Tea Party". This will aid in the ramp up on combating the new "domestic terrorists".

This smells of set up.

WalkingWolf

Look, another shooting where there were NO long gun carriers present. Seems to be a trend.

There also were no handgun OCers present at the restaurant, and the one armed citizen with the 'tactical advantage' was killed.

Honestly this is about two demented people who wanted to kill cops, the only reason the citizen got killed because he did not stay out of it. Which is what some of us advise.

davidmcbeth

Banned
Look, another shooting where there were NO long gun carriers present. Seems to be a trend.

There also were no handgun OCers present at the restaurant, and the one armed citizen with the 'tactical advantage' was killed.

Honestly this is about two demented people who wanted to kill cops, the only reason the citizen got killed because he did not stay out of it. Which is what some of us advise.

I really have no idea why they killed the cops yet ... could be a grudge was held for one of them and with the other one right next to him..ya know, you almost are forced to kill both.

I would think that if one wanted to kill cops one could find much easier circumstances to do so.

So Wolf may be right ... only time will tell for sure. Complete idiots to yell "revolution" and then plug yourself.

357SigFan

This smells of set up.

As sickening as the thought of some part of the government orchestrating the murder of American Citizens in cold blood (LEOs or civilians) in order to further their agenda is, I wouldn't put *ANYTHING* past them.... But with both perps dead, pretty much impossible to prove.

FlyBoy276

The civilian was CCing? :shocker: There goes the CCing, anti-OCer's ammunition, pardon the pun.

davidmcbeth

Banned
Maybe we should start a thread CC fails again...;).

It does fit into the description of some CC only folks I have ran into though who are just waiting for a chance to use their weapon.

Lets not stoop with their level ... plus I think that most OCers support all carry methods.

Shame the guy died .. but his troubles are over and died honorably.

Who wants to die of old age? Its not a Klingon way of dying.

Last edited:

sudden valley gunner

Lets not stoop with their level ... plus I think that most OCers support all carry methods.

Shame the guy died .. but his troubles are over and died honorably.

Who wants to die of old age? Its not a Klingon way of dying.

Hence the smiley face.....;).

Yea actually I am not too judgmental on the guy and his actions. It does seem to fit the "stereotype" of a select few.

stealthyeliminator

Interesting that the FBI investigated the attendees of the Bundy incident but weren't able to prevent this. I wonder where the line is between investigate and instigate when dealing with "those" kind of people.